Polynesian Web Cam Up and Running!!

I'm really a moron. My husband just showed me the boats in the water during the fireworks. He has just banned me from posting anymore questions, I'm the shame of the family now.

Just wanted to thank you again for streaming this for all of us that can not be there.

I find myself :surfweb: popcorn:: all day long now. LOL

Hope you are having a great vacation!

Thst webcam is great! It was so nice of you to do this. I was on there NY Eve and saw the fireworks....Thanks for giving us this little bit of Disney when we can't be there. Happy New Year to you and your family!

I'm really a moron. My husband just showed me the boats in the water during the fireworks. He has just banned me from posting anymore questions, I'm the shame of the family now.

Easy Sunshine, I ask silly questions all the time ;)

Thanks, again, Dave and Kathy for letting us come along on your trip! It has been so much fun. I didn't write on the stream, but I enjoyed reading and listening to your comments.

You were gracious, gracious hosts, and I hope to see you again on the 6th when you set up at SSR. I'm a school teacher who had two weeks off of school but no Disney trip (just went at Thanksgiving), so it was nice to sit on the Poly beach with you guys. Thanks so much for your kindness.

I kind of promoted your webcam on our TR, and one of our readers came on and said they watched and they are from Waukee! I told them they should come on and talk to you, but I don't know if they ever did.

We will be there next New Year's Eve, so if you end up being at Poly, we will come by and say hi in person. We went and sat on the Poly beach on July 4th, and that was nice, but the NYE fireworks were even better.

1-5
Checking back in on Monday morning before I return to school to say thanks for leaving the camera up overnight. I will be able to face the day in a better frame of mind having seen this beautiful sunrise!

Wishing you a safe trip home this afternoon. Thanks again for everything!

I just found this. This is awesome! I have never been to the Polynesian. I even have DH watching!

Thanks!

Thanks all for the wonderful views! There were some issues with a bunch of people with nothing better to do. But it was a real treat that you offered a peek of the parks and shared a bit of your trip. You have a wonderful family and thanks ever so much!

Thanks Dave and Kathy! Its been great getting to know you! Thanks again so much for webcam, it was so awesome! It was fun to talk to you and all the other folks on the chat!! Lots of great people!! Have a safe trip home!! :)

(aka diser08 on ustream)

Thanks again tecdavidt! :wave2:

It's been an awesome week of viewing your web cam and chatting with the other viewers!! :3dglasses :chat:

Hey is the screenshot from today. 1st is a Bitmap 2nd is a Jpeg enjoy and Thank You Dave,Kathy and Steph.

PolyTecD.jpg

PolyTecD-1.jpg

Thanks again, Dave & Kathy for doing the webcam, you brought joy to a lot of people, we shared the vacation with you :goodvibes

And Thanks to I'mNoPrince for posting the jpeg for us all to remember our fun at viewing the beach at the Poly :thumbsup2

Thanks Dave and Kathy. It was wonderful being able to look at the Poly for the past week and a half or so. You guys were so sweet to do this.

Thanks Dave & Kathy for inviting us all to go on vacation with you! :rotfl: It's been wonderful being able to get away for awhile - you're awfully nice to do this for us! Have a safe trip home!

David 'n Kathy, thanks so much for sharin' your vacation 'n family with us, what a great sense of community. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter