Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

We check into Pop on the 5th of Feb. Staying till the 12th.
My first time staying there, this is a bonus trip with my Mom, brothers and SIL. Also taking DS.
I guess we are celebrating just being in the world although Mom has a celebration of her own...beating breast cancer.
=0)
:artist:

Checking in at POP on Feb 1st and there till Feb 8th. We are celebrating DD's 5th Bday!

Can't wait to go - maybe someday we'll just stay there permanently!!!!! We love POP = great location, clean rooms, great food court - easy travel to the parks using the buses!!!! The snow is getting deep up here in Mass!!!!!:beach:

I am once again Celebrating a SOLO trip my friend can't go now !! Which is okay as I loved being alone !!It's totally MY TIME!!!

I'll be back at Pop Century again on May 21 and staying for 7 nights. Since DH has no vacation time to spare (going with HIM to Pop in December), I'm traveling with my girl friend. We're both celebrating birthdays--hers is 5/22 and mine is 5/23. I can't remember how many trips I've made to Pop Century, but we were there on opening day!

I hope to see some DIS'ers while I'm there!

Beth

We'll be celebrating my DS 11th Birthday at Pop from Aug. 17 - Aug. 22nd and we got the FREE DINING PIN! :cool1: :cool1:

Hi Ya Fellow Disers! I've updated the first post as I have changed our vacation dates. We are now going August 6th through 15th. I booked with the newly extended buy 4/get 3 free promo and saved an additional $300.00!

We're going to be at the Pop from Aug 23 - Sept 4 celebrating our 25th anniversary!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my kids will be there April 18 to April 24th I am so excited because I have been to disney over a dozen times but this is my first time staying at the Disney property. I hope it is worth it. :woohoo:

Im booked for May 10th Thru the 15th! I'm celebrating the fact that I'm doing something for myself!

We are arriving at POP on April 3rd. The what will you celebrate commercial was on about 20 min ago and ds5 says out loud "I will celebrate being warm again, I hate the cold weather". I couldn't help myself from laughing, I truly feel his pain lately!

Hi ya guys and gals!

We are WDW veterans and are staying at Pop for the first time August 5, 2009 to August 15, 2009. We will be celebrating our son's 12th birthday and our 25th wedding anniversary!

Who else will be celebrating at Pop Century?

I'll keep the first post updated so maybe some of us will cross paths!

Celebrating our next VACATION!!!!!!!!!! The warm tropics of Jamaica in January have me yearning for warm FL weather.

We had to bump up our vacation to 6/1 thru 6/15 due to snow days. We currently have 5/25 thru 6/8.

Thanks,
Ang

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter