Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

We will be there July 6-13

Celebrating dd 6th B-Day
Nephew's 4th B-day
Brother-in-law birthday
and our first trip to Disney

I can't wait.

Please add us, as we just booked for October 4-9!

It will be just DH and myself. We will be celebrating his 40 (10/5/69), my 38 (10/16/71) birthday and our 20th wedding anniversary (12/16/89) :wizard:

DS's 17 and 14 are staying back home and will be in school :teacher:

Will be there from 2/25-3/2. Celebrating DBINL'S First trip to Disney and his birthday. Also my nephew's high school band is marching in the MK on March 1 If you are in the park on that day, watch for them: Rogers High School, Buccaneers In Blue Marching Band.pirate:

Hi all! Well, I've updated the list again to add 4 new members and update angwill's dates.

For those of you who have already gone on your trip, I would love to see pics and read your trip reports. I am still a bit anxious about staying in a value!

We'll be at Pop Nov 22-28th. We are celebrating Thanksgiving and my oldest 14th b-day. Its a week before but all well.

I'll be there May 10th thru the 15th. A late birthday present to myself!

I have updated the original list to add more members! We are now at 83 members and on page 8!

Hope everybody comes back with lots of pictures!

9/8-9/12celebrating 1st trip to Disney and big weight loss by then hopefully 100lbs, 75 now. Going solo and can't weight.:rotfl2:

spider0215, enjoy your solo trip! Congrats on the weight loss and here's hoping you get to your goal loss:wizard: for you trip!

Pop Century September 10-21. 12 days of Disney fun!:rotfl:
Celebrating DS's 7th Birthday! He is soooo excited!:cool1:

Wow, all the celebrations :)

August 29th - September 7th - celebrating son's graduations from elementary school and daughter's wonderful personality :)

can't wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter