Pop Century countdown! What will you celebrate? NEW & IMPROVED!

Checking in May 20, 2009 and departing May 26, 2009! I CANNOT wait!!! :cutie: Not celebrating anything special - it's just our annual vacation.

Checking in 4/2 and departing 4/6. Coming up quickly. We will be there to celebrate DD marching down Main Street with her marching band! A short trip but definately worth it to watch DD march.

I'll be there September 2nd-September 16th, celebrating girlfriend's birthday and first trip, as well as the end of high school and the start of university - scary stuff! :scared1:

Hi:wave2:
We will be at Pop's Sept 11th thur Sept 20th

Celebrating 35 wedding anniversary:love2:

Grandson 1st trip to meet Mickey::MickeyMo

:thanks: for taking the time to do this:thanks:

It's really great to see all the wonderful occasions people are celebrating!!!!!

It can't come soon enough!!!!! The weather up here in the Northeast is terrible this year - can't wait for the warmth of Florida in September! We love going to the parks in the mornings, swimming in the afternoons and then going back at night for fireworks - a great vacation!!!!:cool1:

We'll be there June 5-13 and are celebrating our second WDW trip. Also, my mom, sister, and nephew will be joining us from June 8-11, and we'll be celebrating the first WDW for all three of them as well as just generally being together and having a blast!! :cool1:

we will be there celebrating oldest dd's graduation from middle school,look out high school,lol we will be there 8/8-8/20 hope to see many happy disers there

This will be out first time staying at Pop (April 15-21) and we will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary! We are so excited, it's getting closer!

Just added several new members to our list! Anybody back from a recent trip who wants to post a trip report or pictures?

We are heading down June 2 - 12. Celebrating the end of school and our first June trip. :wizard:

First week in May here, our first time at Pop..after reading all the great reviews we are so excited. We just had Spring break here in Houston and it rained nearly the whole time..it was miserable..the kids went back today and its 82 deg...go figure!

We are staying at POP 5/15 - 5/22/09, we are celebrating our kids first trip (DS is 5, DD is 2) I haven't been in 25 years myself...lol

Going June 14-21 and this will be our second time at POP:woohoo: . Loved it so much the first time, we decided to go for it again:banana:

Cant wait!! I am sooo excited, more excited than the kids actually!:cheer2:

Updatead jeanylaser's information and added four more members to our list!

For those of you who have already been......please please post trip reports and pics. Those two things are what gets me through to our next WDW vacation!:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter