Pork Saltimbocca at Mama Melrose is gone?

Mrs~Incredible

Mouseketeer
I had the Pork Saltimbocca last trip at MM and loved it, server said it was the restaurant’s specialty. It looks like it is missing from the menu now!? Does anyone have any insider info on this? Is it coming back? I know offerings were limited because of COVID but is it is their specialty, I am hoping to see it this fall when we return!

thanks!!

I had the Pork Saltimbocca last trip at MM and loved it, server said it was the restaurant’s specialty. It looks like it is missing from the menu now!? Does anyone have any insider info on this? Is it coming back? I know offerings were limited because of COVID but is it is their specialty, I am hoping to see it this fall when we return!

thanks!!
It rotates on and off the menu much as the steak does.

I ❤️❤️❤️ The saltimbocca at MM!!!! It’s the best meal I’ve ever had in my entire life! Not a foodie so not a very refined palate, but that meal was amazing!! I had mentioned to our server how much I enjoyed the meal and wished I could replicate it at home.... then the chef came out and handed me the recipe (which I have misplaced in the meantime ☹️). Such a great experience!

I ❤❤❤ The saltimbocca at MM!!!! It’s the best meal I’ve ever had in my entire life! Not a foodie so not a very refined palate, but that meal was amazing!! I had mentioned to our server how much I enjoyed the meal and wished I could replicate it at home.... then the chef came out and handed me the recipe (which I have misplaced in the meantime ☹). Such a great experience!
If you find the recipe, please share! I had that in January 2020 and it was so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter