Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

What is your favourite souvenir from a race weekend?

What is most likely to sell out tomorrow?

(Trying to know how much worth it is the stress of lines the first day)

Thanks!
I like stemless wine glasses and a good quality hat. Once in a while a jacket.

I really want the Corkcicle wine glass. Hoping I get a good VQ return time today.

I am eagerly awaiting merch previews and prices on Instagram.

Ugh, looks like my DDs POT was not accepted for the Challenge. Mine was for the same race, same time... 58 minute 10k.

Is anyone familiar with the process at Runners Relation to get her corral changed? Do I need screenshots of registration with the info? Race results pulled up? Thanks.

Ugh, looks like my DDs POT was not accepted for the Challenge. Mine was for the same race, same time... 58 minute 10k.

Is anyone familiar with the process at Runners Relation to get her corral changed? Do I need screenshots of registration with the info? Race results pulled up? Thanks.
You will need a screen shot from her RD registration that shows you entered it. Sometimes mistakes are made.

Thanks!
I love my marathon finisher shirt from 2022 with Mickey running on the bag with a big 26.2. However, my favorite souvenir was probably my pedestrian runDisney hat.

Argh......already done messed up.

The queue asks "Anyone else going?" So I just clicked on my sister. Now, it shows her as a party of 1, and I had to click to get another group.

When it said "Anyone else going?" I assumed that meant I was already included.

Group 50, 190 min wait

Thanks!
I only buy things I really like (and yet somehow I always spend too much money :rotfl2:). I think my favorite useful item is my PW 2022 Corkcicle water bottle. They’re expensive, but it has a straw and it keeps my water so cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter