Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

I saw a sign that said preorder check in for merchandise.
I thought they got rid of preorders about 2 years ago

Humid? Springtime Surprise would like you to have a word with you.
I read that post before I headed out. I live outside Orlando and thought it was perfect for us Floridians 😂
I saw a sign that said preorder check in for merchandise.
I thought they got rid of preorders about 2 years ago
they brought it back for Princess. Springtime & Disneyland are offering it too.

I read that post before I headed out. I live outside Orlando and thought it was perfect for us Floridians 😂

they brought it back for Princess. Springtime & Disneyland are offering it too.
Really? I checked the run disney log in page where we use to get options but never saw it.
I'll be on the look out more next year

read that post before I headed out. I live outside Orlando and thought it was perfect for us Floridians 😂

This isn't a competition on who can better handle the heat. I can't 🤷‍♀️ we don't all train in the same conditions

Logic and runDisney do not mix.

Tried getting corral moved up by showing Marathon weekend results... But apparently recent results, which are best indicator of coming performance, are just a no, no, no. They'll move you up in corrals if you show them results from before the November cutoff date, but not anything recent. Sooo... Showing i have better speed now than before means nothing, but you can get moved up if you have older proof. Sheesh

I give up.

Have fun everyone! I really like the style of the artwork and am jealous of all the cute merch. I hope you find everything you want. looking forward to following along as a great distraction from work.

Logic and runDisney do not mix.

Tried getting corral moved up by showing Marathon weekend results... But apparently recent results, which are best indicator of coming performance, are just a no, no, no. They'll move you up in corrals if you show them results from before the November cutoff date, but not anything recent. Sooo... Showing i have better speed now than before means nothing, but you can get moved up if you have older proof. Sheesh

I give up.
A classic case of "There's no reason for it. It's just our policy"

A classic case of "There's no reason for it. It's just our policy"
A classic case of "We don't have the capacity to accommodate last second corral changes at the Expo." Seriously, if they allowed that the PoT deadline would be meaningless and it would be chaos trying to sort out hundreds, if not thousands, of requests for corral placements one or two days before the races.

A classic case of "We don't have the capacity to accommodate last second corral changes at the Expo." Seriously, if they allowed that the PoT deadline would be meaningless and it would be chaos trying to sort out hundreds, if not thousands, of requests for corral placements one or two days before the races.
You are correct. I was thinking of the cases wherein a POT wasn't applied vs one accomplished past the deadline.
Yup. Two different cases.

Well, runner relations told me they would have been able, but if i had proof from runner before November. I would guess they would limit how many people they would allow before not allowing any more, but for sure they were willing until i showed it was a 2023 race result.

Edit, i see what you mean. I guess i figured in the world of COVID they'd make some exceptions and/or work with people on a case by case. In my case i had no times to submit.

Well, runner relations told me they would have been able, but if i had proof from runner before November. I would guess they would limit how many people they would allow before not allowing any more, but for sure they were willing until i showed it was a 2023 race result.

Edit, i see what you mean. I guess i figured in the world of COVID they'd make some exceptions and/or work with people on a case by case. In my case i had no times to submit.
They've always been willing to correct mistakes in corral placement that they've made at the Expo (PoT submitted but not honored). I think I've even seen where people have had limited success getting corral placement modified as a result of incorrect or forgotten PoT submissions, as long as the race was run within the right timeframe. It's when you get past that PoT race due date that it gets to be a hard no. They've got to have some sort of a due date to be able plan and print bibs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter