Purchase DVC to Stay: 5 DAYS!

Marriedmyprince

Mouseketeer
Yeah! We just bought SSR today! :cool1: We were planning on touring next week when we visit WDW and probably buy then...:confused3 maybe even resale. Then my MIL fell and broke her pelvis! :sad1: They are supposed to meet us there on Sat and we were staying in separte resorts. I told my totally awesome guide, Jeff J, that he had a sale if he could get me in a 2 bedroom villa for next week on my new pts. :rolleyes1 Well, my DH says sure if he can do that, we can buy today. So between Jeff and I we had a gift for DH when he came home! ;) Actually, he and my MIL think I am awesome but it was all Jeff. So all is well...if I can cancel my other ressies. I need the DVC member number to call and have them confirm with member services that I really have a ressie at DVC otherwise we get charged the $200 cancel too late fee. :headache: Can anyone give me that phone number? THanks for all your help on researching DVC. I really appreciated all of you and your advice! :cheer2: Thanks again, Marriedmyprince

Congratulations and Welcome Home! Hope your MIL is better very soon!

Unfortunately, I believe it's against DIS policy to post the DVC member number. However, your Guide should be happy to provide the number to you. :)

Sorry about your MIL, but glad everything seemed to work out for the best:) . Would your "awesome guide" be Jeff Jarosz by any chance? If so, he's our guide, too. We purchased in 2004 and we've added on with him as well. He's been a great guide to work with...always returns calls promptly & has really helped us out. When I left a message regarding an AKV add-on, I came home later that day to find a message back saying he was on vacation but would be back in the office a few days later and would call me then. Just very considerate, always very nice!

Congratulations on your DVC purchase! Enjoy your vacation!

Would your "awesome guide" be Jeff Jarosz by any chance? If so, he's our guide, too.
Why, yes, yes he is! :) I'm happy to know that his customer service will contiue to be great. I'm sure I will be adding on, as this first round had to be rushed I went with the minimum pts. Maybe CRV? :woohoo:
Marriedmyprince

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter