Question about Old Park Tickets

3mickeys&me

DIS Veteran
Not sure where to post this question so I am posting it here. hope some one can help.
My neighbor and their family are thinking of planning a trip to Disney next summer. They have old park hopper passes that they never used from 2001. Does anyone know if these tickets are still good? How would they find this out? :confused3

I know that the "old" Disney tickets never expired, so as long as days were left on them they should be just fine. We had some from my in_laws who live close to Disney that were 15 years old, but had days left on them. We went to the ticket window, the CM pulled out a big book and checked the tickets, and then she issued us current tickets in place of the old. No problem, just a few extra minutes at the TTC. Amazing! Our family of 4 got in for the price of 1 child's one day pass (DS was under 3 at the time). Don't know of how you could check from home though, they may just have to take their chances till they get there to get them checked. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter