Question For Robo!

Maybe this should be a PM, or over on the Theme Parks Community Boards (but I never go there, so OK...)

-That was from my first reply on this thread.

And HERE we are!

The colors are so bright.
People come and go so quickly here!

Auntie Em!!
Auntie Em!!

You can add me to the fan club! I have long thought that Robo was a Disney Guru!:worship: I have "quoted" you many times! I look forward to seeing your name in the threads because I know what you are saying is the "real deal". You have answered alot of questions that I have had and not had time to ask!!!!

Love ya, Robo!!!

Barbara

You can add me to the fan club! I have long thought that Robo was a Disney Guru!:worship: I have "quoted" you many times! I look forward to seeing your name in the threads because I know what you are saying is the "real deal". You have answered alot of questions that I have had and not had time to ask!!!!

Love ya, Robo!!!

Barbara

ELMIRA?! I live in Odessa! Wow, and I thought seeing people on here from Syracuse was cool - haha. Enjoy the sun today ... while it lasts. :)

Add me to the club, but I'm still pronouncing it Robo (like Robocop) in my head, somehow Rahb-O, just isn't clicking for me yet. I will try to start pronouncing it right when I see your name! I wouldn't want you to be offended by my virtual mispronunciation of your name!! :rotfl2:

BTW, love the scepter, it is the perfect touch!

Love ya, Robo!!!

Barbara

Very cool!

I'm changing my business card to include the line, "Often-quoted"

If you're still accepting applications I want to join the club!

Long live Robo!

count me in!
Robo- you answreed my 1st ever post and probablly 90% of the rest of them! Thanks SO much, we're all grateful you're here!

Its so funny to see a new thread and upon reading it know that you'll be responding with something I can quote verbatim by now! (like wether EMH are worth it or not... and you can tell your wife the secret is still safe on that one!)

count me in!
Robo- you answreed my 1st ever post and probablly 90% of the rest of them! Thanks SO much, we're all grateful you're here!

Its so funny to see a new thread and upon reading it know that you'll be responding with something I can quote verbatim by now! (like wether EMH are worth it or not... and you can tell your wife the secret is still safe on that one!)

Well, you DO know my responses! ;)

My wife was quite amused when I told her about this thread. :goodvibes

Well, you DO know my responses! ;)

My wife was quite amused when I told her about this thread. :goodvibes

poor woman! I cant imagine if my DH was getting all this :love:
there would be NOOOOO living with him :lmao:

Tell her my thoughts and prayers go out to her :rotfl:

:rotfl: Maybe they can sell Robo-Robs as a buddy to Pal Mickey to supply park goers with all the timely info that only Robo-Rob can... now the royalties from a doll like that should supplement all your future WDW trips! See what a little question can lead to?:cool1:

:rotfl: Maybe they can sell Robo-Robs as a buddy to Pal Mickey to supply park goers with all the timely info that only Robo-Rob can... now the royalties from a doll like that should supplement all your future WDW trips! See what a little question can lead to?:cool1:

Wait a minute, I'm writing this down...

Robo - one of the funniest comments you made was in reply to someone writing something like Robo thinks he knows everything, but he has only been to the parks once, and that was in 1971.

Your reply, which was priceless and hilarious, was "yes - but I stayed all day!" :rotfl:

DisGal
:cool2:

Robo - one of the funniest comments you made was in reply to someone writing something like Robo thinks he knows everything, but he has only been to the parks once, and that was in 1971.

Your reply, which was priceless and hilarious, was "yes - but I stayed all day!" :rotfl:

DisGal

Yuppers... that one made me laugh for a good 5 minutes!!!:lmao:
It still makes me giggle for some reason

Yep, add me to the fan club! Robo is one of about three DISboarders whose posts I always go looking for. I know he'll have good info and always provides a laugh.

DisGal
Amongst others this is a classic Robo answer for me too-i still laugh at it now.x.
Robo should be knighted :worship:

ELMIRA?! I live in Odessa! Wow, and I thought seeing people on here from Syracuse was cool - haha. Enjoy the sun today ... while it lasts. :)

Hey neighbor!!! We will have to get together!!!

BTW. that sun wasn't here too long!!! Hope the ice today didn't cause you any problems.

See, Robo, you even bring neighbors together!!!! That's why we love ya!!!

Barbara

This thread is hilarious!! Count me in as a Robo fan too! A wealth of Disney knowledge with sarcasm...gotta love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter