Questions about rides and larger guests (Pooh Sized)

Thanks!! It was just amazing. I had the greatest team member ever, and I'm actually going to write an email to universal about her. I think what may have happened the other day was a combination of sticky sweaty skin, and I swear the test seats are not the same as the inside seats. But I think wearing the clothes I did today helped big time.

And to celebrate, I just ate a big pink donut. Well 1/4 of it, and the rest saved. Yes I know, counter productive to my weight issues, but I'm on vacation and I'm going to enjoy it. Big time. Back to reality soon enough.

Lol with the donut.......you deserve it.........yes, reality will hit soon enough........definitely email about the lovely TM........they do appreciate positive feedback to their superiors from guests..........:thumbsup2

So glad you got to enjoy the ride........::yes::

Yes I saw that after lol. Silly auto correct

Thanks!! It was just amazing. I had the greatest team member ever, and I'm actually going to write an email to universal about her. I think what may have happened the other day was a combination of sticky sweaty skin, and I swear the test seats are not the same as the inside seats. But I think wearing the clothes I did today helped big time.

And to celebrate, I just ate a big pink donut. Well 1/4 of it, and the rest saved. Yes I know, counter productive to my weight issues, but I'm on vacation and I'm going to enjoy it. Big time. Back to reality soon enough.

that is a wonderful thing to write to UO and point out an exceptional TM.
on each trip i always find several that many go beyond my expectations.
i go to guest services and have it written up on my experience with the employee.

it goes in their personel files and those good reports add up to something special for employees.

one year i was told that the TM with the most written praise for doing their job won something special that month

i'm all for helping the cause.....!

now about that big pink donut.
i go solo and usually buy them at least 3 times during my stay.
what i can't finish in the park, i take back to my room.

yes, one person can eat an entire big pink donut.
i just prefer to do it in the room without anyone knowing i will be stuffing myself with it.....lol

yes, one person can eat an entire big pink donut.
i just prefer to do it in the room without anyone knowing i will be stuffing myself with it.....lol

We'll help you this year.........::yes::

We're kind that way...........:laughing:

I think body size and shape has a lot to do with it My friend wears a 22 and had no problems on Forbidden Journey but she is 5'7....so maybe that is the difference?? The thread probably mentions that they have test seats out fron that you can try Jus pretned you a taking a fun photo and hope in the seat to see if it works :)

Hey guys.
Stats: 250 waist, chest, and tummy all 50'. What are my chances for forbidden journey and Gringotts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter