Rainforest Cafe AK and Child Premium Voucher

smcbaker

Mouseketeer
I understand that you can use a child's premium voucher (for a child diner) at the AK Rainforest Cafe. Since there are no child appetizers and sides, how do you get the most out of the voucher? Technically these are lunch vouchers but since RFC has the same menu for lunch and dinner, do they typically allow use of this voucher at dinner? Can anyone share their experience using a child's premium voucher at Rainforest Cafe? Thanks in advance!

You use the childs voucher for the same items as the adult voucher. That's right, you get an adult appetizer, an adult main entree, and an adult dessert, plus a large smoothie or a souvenier bottle full of soda.

If you have a child, GET THIS VOUCHER. In fact, we were told that our 12 year old son could have used one - wish I had known that before we got there!

We fed all 5 of us (me, DH, DS 17, DD 15 and DS 12) with 2 vouchers - we also purchased one childs meal of pasta alfredo, and a pair of beers each for my husband and myself. A GREAT DEAL, and one we will repeat next time we are fortunate enough to visit WDW!

KC:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter