Random thoughts,,,

My wife seems to think that drinking beer, farting and watching the game on TV is not multitasking,:confused3

I called a campground the other day to make a reservation. I told her dates and type of site I wanted. The lady on the other end of the phone replied by asking me how big my unit was. I apologized and told her that I am happily married. She laughed for several minutes, I guess she didn't believe I was happily married. :confused3

A dog looks up at a man. A cat looks down at him and a pig looks him in the eye and sees its equal
Sir. Winston Churchill

If you are camping with your family or a large group of people consider using a large trash can for your dirty laundry storage.

But be sure to return the trash can to the original spot where you found it when you are finished with it.

If you are camping with your family or a large group of people consider using a large trash can for your dirty laundry storage.

But be sure to return the trash can to the original spot where you found it when you are finished with it.

Is this why all the old tree trunk trash cans are gone at the Fort? No one put them back when the laundry was done!

Did you know that baking soda can be used to deodorize many different things including your tents and sleeping bags? Baking soda can also be used to deodorize shoes and clothing items that got wet so they will not smell moldy or like mildew.

ya know, every once inna while I get inna line where I'd like to try that baking soda on the folk in front of me,,:crazy2:

Did you know that at one time or another, a fish has pee'd in water that you have drank .

Once your in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the same clothes you were buried in ?

Why is it that people say, "they slept like a baby", when babies wake up every two hours ?

Why do people go up in tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground ?

Why does a round pizza come in a square box ?

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the fast lane ?

If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.

When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them,
five or six at a time,
on a hill,
in the fog.

Hava nice day.

How come we can take a baby's dirty diaper and throw it in the garbage and off it goes to the landfill. But if its adult poo its considered human waste biohazard. What happens to poo between babyhood and adulthood to make your poo hazardous waste and have to be handled with special clothes, gloves and face masks? We dont wear these things when we change our babies diapers...:confused3

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers-
Miles and miles of Irish smiles-
For golden happy hours-
Shamrocks at your doorway-
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never end,
Each day your whole life through.

Happy St Patty's Day to you and your's !

How come we can take a baby's dirty diaper and throw it in the garbage and off it goes to the landfill. But if its adult poo its considered human waste biohazard. What happens to poo between babyhood and adulthood to make your poo hazardous waste and have to be handled with special clothes, gloves and face masks? We dont wear these things when we change our babies diapers...:confused3

COLLAGE!They put it in our minds to just except the SH!@!T and ignore the rest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter