Random thoughts,,,

I have always felt that pasta was out to get me when I am least expecting it.

Either pasta or reruns of Perry Mason.

;);););)

Being a former 'Figgers Jigger', inside talk for Accountant, we analyze a lot.

Sitting here at the FORT, I have had time to analyze my analyzing. Here is the solution:

If you stand on your TIPPY, TIPPY TOES, you can pick up that 7/8 ths of an inch, and be as tall as me. Not that meager 5'11".

Now back to more analyzing.

LUV YA BROTHER ! ! !

john

Hey John, I wonder how much taller I can get if I just ball up a pair white athletic socks and put them in the heels of my shoes ???:confused3

we usta do that for my son when he lacked just a little height gett'n onna ride.

Anyone know where the word "cold" comes from to describe being sick ??

Wouldn't it be more comforting if people said , "I hava warm.

Anyone know where the word "cold" comes from to describe being sick ??

Wouldn't it be more comforting if people said , "I hava warm.

The name "common cold" came into use in the 16th century, due to the similarity between its symptoms and those of exposure to cold weather.

Why is it that Canadian Geese can fly back and forth across the border of the US,,but to transport Canadian Geese inna truck back and forth would result in a lengthy boarder crossing inspection involving much paper work and red-tape ?

I heard this joke on the radio this morning,

"What do you call a 40 hour work week in communist China ?
Monday and Tuesday."

(don't laugh, apparently there's a whole lotta people who want it to come to America !)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter