? re Christmas week

dawnbpa

Earning My Ears
We have unexpected vacation time available the week between Christmas and New Years. We are considering a trip to Orlando. I am curious about the crowds and such this week. Does anyone have experience with this last week in December? Will the parks be too crowded? We will probably stay off site and are looking at probably two days at Universal or IOA, a day at SeaWorld, and maybe a visit to Cape Canaveral. May spend a day or two in Disney World too. I don't want to spend all day in lines and fighting crowds. Our last two visits were to Disney World in October and September and the crowds were small--had virtually no waits at all.

I can't speak for universal but for disney this is the busiest week of the entire year. We got a great rate last year and stayed from christmas through a week after new year's and could not believe the crowds. We still had a great time but we were prepared for the crowds (more or less, they were still worse than we imagined) and only doing a few attractions in a day.

Lisa

dawnbpa,

We spent Christmas week last year at US/IOA and yes,it was crowded,but not crowded enough to prevent us from going back again this year.Fortunately,with FOTL,from staying on-site,you really don't mine the lines.It's a great time to visit US/IOA!!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter