RE: Connections-need more help!

Disney*All-Stars*

Proud Military Mom!
I went to Connections123.com (through a connection someone posted on the Budget Board) and it would not except my enrollment. The message I got was to call the toll free number. Did you enter your credit card? It wouldn't take my AmEx or Visa. I also went to Mypoint and couldn't find Connections there either. ??? Any more help?

can't help with the cc, but today Connections was one of the things listed when you clicked ont eh summer spash contest.

Hope it works!

When I called on Monday they couldn't access any account info so that's a possible reason. Some kind of computer glich.

The Summer Splash thing is on the main MyPoints page, under What's new. When you click on it, it brings you to a list of offers, one of which is connections. The order changes, so you may have to scroll down a bit.

What happened to Triangle guy?

I finally got an answer from a Connections rep! NYers are not allowed to join. I found out when I gave them my zip code. :mad:

I live in NY and I joined Connections last month, no problem here!

Although there doesn't seem to be many current complaints Connections had a problem with BBB and MN attorney general over a pattern of unauthorized charges to credit cards and debits from bank accounts.
www.bbb.org (Omaha, Nebraska)

I was not impressed with the knowledge-or lack of knowledge-that the reps had. All I know is that they finally connected me to a line where I would enter my own info--after 30 minutes of trying to get some answers as to why I wasn't getting excepted!! I entered my zip code and was told that my area did not offer the program. Another rep confirmed this after I held the line another ten minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter