READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without spoiling for those who haven't been on it (or you can PM me), when in the ride do they call for singles? This is amazing to know because I hate being a single rider on things like FOP - I'm always in spot 15/16 and it suckssssssssss.

same here my daughter and I are a party of 2 and every single time we have gone on FOP we are on the very end of the entire row

Without spoiling for those who haven't been on it (or you can PM me), when in the ride do they call for singles? This is amazing to know because I hate being a single rider on things like FOP - I'm always in spot 15/16 and it suckssssssssss.
same here my daughter and I are a party of 2 and every single time we have gone on FOP we are on the very end of the entire row
Thanks for the heads up! My DD and I are a party of 2 so we'll know not to accept the offer at FOP when they're looking for groups of 2 and just take what we get with the rest.

I always ask them to put me in between groups or families and not at the very end.
They have done it for me many times.

Wondering if folks are staring at their phone's clock at 6:59am and as soon as it shows 7:00am they quickly switch over to the Disney app and click "Find Out More"? Or, is there some other source for official time that syncs with Disney 7:00am?
That's basically what I did last week, and got BG 16.

Drove to the Studios today and arrived just before 6am. Went to rightmost line which moved quickly when park opened around 6:15am. We lined up in the smuggler’s run line. My hubby was doing the refresh strategy, but I ended up getting through first by opening the app right at 7am And getting BG37.

We had just finished our ToT FP at 9:30 and saw they were on boarding group 35, so started walking and by the time we arrived BG37 was boarding. The line was out the door. Around 10am the line wasn’t moving. Around 10:15am CMs brought out bananas, bags of chips, leftover holiday caramel corn and water. This was very nice and appreciated! By 10:25am snack time was over and the line started moving again and we were on the ride by 10:35. It was worth the wait!

I just opened the MDE app and got a strange notification. It said BGs 117-143 will not be accommodated today. I've NEVER gotten that before. That's weird! So basically they are telling me now that 116 is the last BG they plan to call AND it seems that maybe 143 was the highest one handed out today... 🤔 🤔

I just opened the MDE app and got a strange notification. It said BGs 117-143 will not be accommodated today. I've NEVER gotten that before. That's weird! So basically they are telling me now that 116 is the last BG they plan to call AND it seems that maybe 143 was the highest one handed out today... 🤔 🤔
yep, I see this too

I just got the notification when I reopened my app.
D883F68E-07F0-4744-8BF3-945088337ECA.png

Seems like we’ve had a string of some not terrible but not so great days lately :(. Fingers crossed for some consistent improvements!

Two RotR have proven to be too much for the world to handle lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter