READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone tell me spoiler free how we know if we got the full experience? How much time does it shave off?

I hear its 17 minutes long normally?

I only have one day, and am traveling quite for for the FULL experience.
:laughing:

If they had been doing this all along we could've logged the highest BG each day and known if they got through all of them or not!!! HAHA! More data for the chart!!

Well, theoretically that just means we know 117 and above won't be called ... Until 116, etc are called still potential they won't get to them

Anyone tell me spoiler free how we know if we got the full experience? How much time does it shave off?

It will seem disjointed. I think you’d probably realize it yourself. It’s a pre show portion. Hard to tell with timing, as the wait people experience afterwards varies.

It will seem disjointed. I think you’d probably realize it yourself. It’s a pre show portion. Hard to tell with timing, as the wait people experience afterwards varies.
Ah similar to the 2 part Test Track.

So this story is that narrative and cohesive that it will not make sense without 1 part??

Ah similar to the 2 part Test Track.
So the story is that narrative an cohesive that it will not make sense without 1 part...

If you just end up somewhere like “why are we here this makes no sense”, it was probably skipped over. I hope that’s vague enough!

I don’t think it’s super common, but has happened to a couple people here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So to close the loop. After it had broken down this morning we decided to use our Muppet Vision fast pass and grab some early lunch. We were called while at lunch. Love the attraction. Thank you all for pages of information and entertainment lol

is there a shortened version? I don’t see how you could miss one part and the rest make sense

Well, theoretically that just means we know 117 and above won't be called ... Until 116, etc are called still potential they won't get to them
I was actually meant being able to see the highest BG they handed out. Since we never seem to know if they got thru all the backups.

Something I also forgot to add. When it kept breaking down yesterday, and people were lined up, it seemed as if CM's didn't like how long the line was getting. It curved around the wall (sorry, don't know HS very well, so I can't say the location). When we were scanning in for DAS, I heard one CM, I'm assuming was a lead, ask another "how did the line get this long?! People shouldn't be waiting that far back". Not sure if they change how people will line up when the ride is down.

Quick question about getting a BG. It says on the second post that you can enter the park and get a BG and then leave until time to ride. But can you enter the park before BGs are released (at park opening time), go to another park, and still get a BG since you did enter HS (so for example maybe you enter HS at 6:30 with a. 7:00 opening and then exit and then someone picks you up and drops you off at AK which has a 7:00 EMH. Even though you’re at AK can you still get a BG?)?

Got there sunday 1/19 a little late at 7 am. Got a boarding group of 155. It said above 134 is backup . But we got called at 530! Couldnt believe it...
Aahhh I wish it was like that at Disneyland the other day! Backup was after 75 and I was 120. They got to 117 😡. I think the last few groups that got called that day didn’t actually get to ride though.

Quick question about getting a BG. It says on the second post that you can enter the park and get a BG and then leave until time to ride. But can you enter the park before BGs are released (at park opening time), go to another park, and still get a BG since you did enter HS (so for example maybe you enter HS at 6:30 with a. 7:00 opening and then exit and then someone picks you up and drops you off at AK which has a 7:00 EMH. Even though you’re at AK can you still get a BG?)?

There are lots of reports of folks being able to get a BG after leaving the park. Not sure it would work if you have tapped into another park, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter