READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So fast! Although, Carlye Wisel posted on Twitter she easily got BG 8...either she’s super lucky or maybe it’s just working better?
Well, she must have gotten it within the first 30 seconds before it closed. Remember, there are 3 VQ openings, so we don't know how many BG there are for the 10 AM slot.

Same for me. I hoped with the reduced capacity it wouldn't be quite so fast ☹.

Yeah but threr is also reduced capacity on the ride too so probably a lot fewer BGs available plus the 3 windows for BGs are even fewer available.

Names not showing, so everyone iiib my mde showed up but me. In line now

Please let us know what you find out (but of course you will). I saw the something similar, only I showed up on our group of 3, but I am not even the main person on MDE.

This is going to cause even more people to come earlier because they're going to want the most chances to get on.
I don’t think this is necessarily true. I feel like having two opportunities after opening is better than having no opportunities after opening. Before, if you wanted to ride RotR you HAD to be there at opening, but this no longer the case. I still think most people will arrive at opening, but it should prevent at least some people from arriving at opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter