REDUCED Points for Rent or Transfer: 300 Bay Lake Tower points @ $19pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memories2make

Mouseketeer
300 points for rent/transfer at $19 per point, will provide discount for 150+. My home resort is Bay Lake Towers, points can be used at any resort based on DVC guidelines (11 months out for home resort, 7 months out for any other resort).

Please provide information only via Personal Message (PM).

If you provide the following information, I can check availability much quicker:
  • Resort Preference.
  • Room type (studio, 1br, 2br), and view if you want to get this specific.
  • Date of check in and check out.
Happy to answer any questions as well prior to providing any information.

Last edited:
We’re looking for a studio, BLT, Dec. 3-8, 2024. I believe it’s 84-114 pts, depending on the view. We’d prefer a standard, if available. Could you check for any availability?

300 points for rent/transfer at $19 per point, will provide discount for 150+. My home resort is Bay Lake Towers, points can be used at any resort based on DVC guidelines (11 months out for home resort, 7 months out for any other resort).

Please provide information only via Personal Message (PM).

If you provide the following information, I can check availability much quicker:
  • Resort Preference.
  • Room type (studio, 1br, 2br), and view if you want to get this specific.
  • Date of check in and check out.
Happy to answer any questions as well prior to providing any information.
Boardwalk
Deluxe studio
Check in: Feb 11
Check out: Feb 15

Hi Memories2make - I'm looking for 4 nights April 7 check in April 11 check out in BLT. There are only three of us, me and my two kids, so only a studio makes fiscal sense.
Thanks for checking!
Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter