REDUCED Points for Rent or Transfer: 300 Bay Lake Tower points @ $19pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, how many points do you still have available?
I'm looking for a 1 bedroom (standard) at BWV 8/15/24 to 8/21/24 (162 points).
Thank you!

Hi, how many points do you still have available?
I'm looking for a 1 bedroom (standard) at BWV 8/15/24 to 8/21/24 (162 points).
Thank you!
Hi, I would have enough to help you with the reservation, however I took a look and there are no 1 bedroom standard view available at boardwalk right now, only a garden/pool view. Standard view is only available for the 15, 16 and 17.

Hi, I would have enough to help you with the reservation, however I took a look and there are no 1 bedroom standard view available at boardwalk right now, only a garden/pool view. Standard view is only available for the 15, 16 and 17.
Thank you for checking. Are there any studios available? Garden/pool view is my last choice... standard or boardwalk view if possible... thanks again.

Thank you for checking. Are there any studios available? Garden/pool view is my last choice... standard or boardwalk view if possible... thanks again.
Attaching a screenshot of what available. The best way to save on some points would be to do 3 nights in one type and 3 nights in another. The nights of the 18, 19 and 20 are 35 points each in the garden/pool view. The 3 nights for standard studio are for the 16,17 and 18

Attachments

• IMG_0007.png
    IMG_0007.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 10

Good Morning, deluxe studio garden view has opened up for 4 consecutive nights. Not sure your desire to change accommodations for a couple of nights in the same resort. Attaching availability image.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.png
    IMG_0008.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 9

Are you willing to transfer points? I’m looking for 25 BLT points to use in Dec. 2024.

300 points for rent/transfer at $19 per point, will provide discount for 150+. My home resort is Bay Lake Towers, points can be used at any resort based on DVC guidelines (11 months out for home resort, 7 months out for any other resort).

Please provide information only via Personal Message (PM).

If you provide the following information, I can check availability much quicker:
  • Resort Preference.
  • Room type (studio, 1br, 2br), and view if you want to get this specific.
  • Date of check in and check out.
Happy to answer any questions as well prior to providing any information.

Anything available for March 14-18th studio if poasible any resort BLT, Wilderness lodge if possible. Thanks for any info
Would be 2 adults 2 children
Thanks again

300 points for rent/transfer at $19 per point, will provide discount for 150+. My home resort is Bay Lake Towers, points can be used at any resort based on DVC guidelines (11 months out for home resort, 7 months out for any other resort).

Please provide information only via Personal Message (PM).

If you provide the following information, I can check availability much quicker:
  • Resort Preference.
  • Room type (studio, 1br, 2br), and view if you want to get this specific.
  • Date of check in and check out.
Happy to answer any questions as well prior to providing any information.
Hi,
Could you check availability and cost please of a Studio in Bay Lake Towers arriving 12th November for 8 nights, leaving on the 20th. Many thanks, Yvonne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter