REDUCED Points for Rent or Transfer: 300 Bay Lake Tower points @ $19pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, we are looking for 2 or 3 nights anywhere april 1st thru thru the 7th...any 2 or 3 nights available in that week... as long as its not SSR or OKW. thanks :-) its just 2 people. thanks

Hi, we are looking for 2 or 3 nights anywhere april 1st thru thru the 7th...any 2 or 3 nights available in that week... as long as its not SSR or OKW. thanks :-) its just 2 people. thanks
Hi, I can get you April 6, 7 and 8 at the Polynesian.
The night of the 5th is available at Riviera. Can't send you a PM yet, not sure how flexible your dates are or if you are good with moving resorts which is always a possibility unless something else comes up. I'll keep checking for you. Let me know your thoughts.

Joined January of this year. So no idea when I can send pms???
Here is some information How to Use The Disboard PM System, hopefully the link works for you to read it. I believe you need 10 posts outside of this board, which is easy just to jump on others and like or comment, it adds up quickly, you already have the time since you joined in January. Unfortunately we can't share information in the post itself if not they kick us out :)

Hi. I am looking at points for a 2 bedroom villa dec 22-dec 25 for 4 adults-my husband and I, our college daughter and my mom. I have charted points fro Riviera, BLT, Wilderness Lodge and Cooper Creek ranging from 146-171. I have rented many times in the past when our daughter was younger. If you can help please let me know, thanks!
Jill

Hi. I am looking at points for a 2 bedroom villa dec 22-dec 25 for 4 adults-my husband and I, our college daughter and my mom. I have charted points fro Riviera, BLT, Wilderness Lodge and Cooper Creek ranging from 146-171. I have rented many times in the past when our daughter was younger. If you can help please let me know, thanks!
Jill
Hi, sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter