• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refillable Popcorn Bucket

We bought two of these on the first day of our vacation. with five kids, this became our go to snack and was awesome! a super cheap, easy snack and the kids loved buying something. They even worked at typhoon lagoon! We clipped them to our stroller and sometimes filled them several times a day lol

The Epcot kiosk as described by the PP is the only location i know of that serves sour cream & onion, buffalo & cheese popcorns & does sell the refillable bucket. I've heard Canada has maple flavored popcorn, but i don't know if it's part of the refillable program. As i'm not a fan of maple, i've never looked for it to confirm.

is the bucket refillable with the flavored popcorns though?

edited to add, i saw someone above mention that it is. might have to get this on our next trip ;)

I've seen reports that people have received the lotus bucket with the rivers of light dining package. Does anyone know if this is still happening?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter