refund watch 2014

I was scheduled for dd today and just checked my account and it's there :thumbsup2 Now it will cover my fur babies teeth cleanings and surgery!!

I love you guys. I had no idea there was a schedule out there for refunds. Apparently mine may come tomorrow. Wow, sooo fast!

Just one pointer - I used to work as tax agent at IRS - we called H & R Block, H & R Schl...rhymes with block.

Well. it looks like NYS is speeding things up this year, too! I checked their site this morning and it says I will be receiving my refund next week ---- only 2 weeks after it was accepted! In the past, they took 6 weeks or more.

got my fed today. filed via tt on feb 3rd in afternoon. still waiting on state which I did thru state site and it was processed on 5th.

I love you guys. I had no idea there was a schedule out there for refunds. Apparently mine may come tomorrow. Wow, sooo fast!

Just one pointer - I used to work as tax agent at IRS - we called H & R Block, H & R Schl...rhymes with block.

I didn't know that you could track your refund either until this thread! Last year I just figured everyone was checking their accounts to see if there was a deposit :lmao:

We filed on the 9th. I am not expecting it for a few weeks. It is going into our savings to pay for boring stud like heat and water LOL.

Ana

Filed on the 6th and got my deposit date today, the 12th, stating the 14th. However, I also go the message that it'll be offset. So I won't see a dime because I have defaulted student loans. I was actually going to use that money to start the process towards getting OUT of default but oh well. Guess if they just take it every year for the next 4 years after this, I'll have them paid in full in 5 so... I guess that's a way for me to think positively. :(

We filed and was accepted on Feb 7. Checked a little bit ago and it says should be dd on 2/14. Happy Valentine's Day.

Woke up to a nice surprise, my Illinois State refund was deposited into my account! Their website still shows not processed yet. Pixie dust for me!!

If you get a refund when filing your taxes, you just gave the government a no-interest loan for the past year. On the other hand, if you owe money, then the government gave you a no-interest loan. It's all about planning.

Unfortunately I work for idiots. They withhold taxes based on the state the office is in and not where I live (I telecommute) (A So every year I file one state , get the refund and put it aside to pay my home state (I pay both at year end and quarterly):rotfl2:

Filed on the 7th and our DDD will be in on the 14th. Fastest we have ever gotten it. We can go buy our new TV.

We say our tax person on Wednesday, February. 5th, dinged and electronically submitted on the 7th. We received our Federal Refund this morning (12th)

Really starting to get worried. Filed on Jan 31, accepted Feb 3, and STILL nothing more than that 1 bar of processing. I was able to see my transcripts once, which said they hadn't received them, and now I get a message saying "We can't verify your identity." ARGHHHH! Last year, they said they didn't have record of our employer's EIN, and it took forever to amend.

Filed federal and KY state on Feb. 7. Both were accepted that night. No word on the federal, but state was deposited today.

Filed on 2/9 using TurboTax (love this program!).

OH - state refund processed on 2/10, expected Direct Deposit within 7 days.
Federal refund approved today, Direct Deposit date of 2/18. :)

Good thing too as we've already spend some of that money on a new treadmill! :goodvibes

Filed on 2/9 using TurboTax (love this program!).

OH - state refund processed on 2/10, expected Direct Deposit within 7 days.
Federal refund approved today, Direct Deposit date of 2/18. :)

Good thing too as we've already spend some of that money on a new treadmill! :goodvibes

did my ohio thru their website on 3rd just finally got state dd this am still no school

We filed late in the evening on 2/4 using TT. Per the Fed website, still being processed. Per the State website, processed, accepted & refund will be issued 2/19. Hoping to see an accepted notice tomorrow from the Feds...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter