refund watch 2014

Ok...I have good news! YAY! So, I went in to check my transcripts again. In the past, I kept checking to see if there was a * next to the 2013 under Return Transcript, which said that the return had not been filed. But, today, I realized that I needed to also check my Account Transcript. On my account transcript, I actually had a cycle code, which was 20140705. After doing some research, I found out that this means we should have our return by 2/19/2014! So...if you are in limbo land too, check your account transcript and see if you have a cycle code there. :D

I have the same transcript code. DDD finally showed up this morning. DDD is 2/20/2014. My return transcript finally showed up yesterday afternoon, so I was pretty sure i'd wake up with a date this morning. Hope you were also lucky and got a date too!

We got ours this morning! Some time after midnight. I know this cuz I work til midnight and it wasn't in when I got home.
Yesterday ours said it would be deposited by Friday of next week.

Now to have the Jeep looked at. :drive:
We know we need a fan relay and something is up with the brakes. DH worked on them but there is a leak somewhere. Hopefully something just needs to be tightened ;)

Not what I would choose to do with it but at least the work wont be "out of pocket" :worship:

We finally have a date, it says by Feb. 20th. I can relax a little as Im always afraid something's wrong. For those still waiting, based on ours the last few years they are running over a week late, at least for us. Now the wait begins for the state(PA).

Yup---I had the 2/20 date this morning! Hoping it comes in just a tad bit early. We need to fill the propane tank and get a nice, hefty discount if we pay upfront instead of monthly! Need to order it by Wednesday. ;)

I checked yesterday nothing, checked this morning and my DDD day is 20th of February. I am excited...I mean, it could have said April and I'd still be excited...I was just worried because like I have mentioned before it took multiple times of calling and sending proof of the form..and finally getting it after 10 months..and a half.

Finally got my DDD of 2/20 this morning! I realize I only filed 10 days ago, but I'm always nervous something is going to go wrong. We've had our SS number stolen before so I'm always worried about a hassle (or audit, YUCK!). Seems like this year took the longest since we have been e-filing.

Woke up with my funds deposited yesterday. Immediately moved them to my savings acct. Not bad, only 8 days from filing to deposit.

We filed around 2/6... State will be deposited Weds. & Fed refund will be deposited Thurs. :) It's all good!

Did anybody who got a DDD of 2/20 have their refund deposited yet? When I did mine, I got it a couple of days early but my son has the date of 2/20 and nothing in there yet. Just curious.

yankebabie said:
Did anybody who got a DDD of 2/20 have their refund deposited yet? When I did mine, I got it a couple of days early but my son has the date of 2/20 and nothing in there yet. Just curious.

My DDD is the 20th and nothing yet.

DW and I filed both the Federal and State electronically on 2/8/14. Both were accepted the same day as well.

Received our Federal refund yesterday (2/18/14). We had it deposited it straight to our savings account.

Still no word when we'll receive our state refund.

We filed through Turbo Tax both federal and state for free on Sunday, and recieved texts Sunday night and early monday AM that both had been accepted.

They said roughly 21 days, which is the middle of March

Filed 1/31 and still waiting on my fed refund. Lost the bar sometime last week on the site. No change since. Can't get in to check transcripts. How am I supposed to remember how much my car payment was 10 years ago?? :confused:

Ugh, really getting worried/frustrated. :sad2:

Just wanted to say we had nothing until our bar disappeared. Two days later we had a date. I'd say your getting close to a date.

Ours was super quick... it took like one week. 2/6-2/13. I have never seen that kind of turnaround in years past.

I wasn't even expecting it yet. I just logged in tonight and saw that it had been sitting there for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter