Reilly's first trip to Disney (pictures!) July 2008

Chris have you seen the Huggies commercial where the dad is trying to change the infant boys diaper? Funny stuff ! If not maybe you can find it online.

Chris have you seen the Huggies commercial where the dad is trying to change the infant boys diaper? Funny stuff ! If not maybe you can find it online.

lol, no, but I could just imagine.....hah. I'll look for it online, I'm sure it's around, I take it's a recent commercial?

Hopefully I can get the video up this week! :)

Here is the only Photo Pass picture we got that was worth anything....

Beth doctored it up on the Disney site to show 1st visit and everything...lol

ReillyVisit.jpg

He's cute but i have to agree with Beth. He looks like her.

Chris, that boy is a natural for the camera.He should be in pictures !
Oh wait, he is ! :rotfl2:
Ya'll are a great look'n family.

Yea, if we were a Hollywood kind of family I guess we would try to get him into something...lol

He's a cutie to be sure.:lovestruc ..but I just have to ask..Don't you worry about posting pictures of your infant son on a public forum like this?

I only ask, because I've had some issues..and I don't have young children. My daughter had some clown stalking her for a while..and I innocently had her photo on a public forum. While we're a friendly bunch here..you don't know who's reading and taking it all in. Probably.. just that I'm a mom....AND a "New Yawka" here...but be careful. Take a look at the number of people who read the threads...and the number that actually post. Makes you think.

On that note, I had meant to remove some of the personal stuff in the signatures and profiles, thanks for reminding me...lol ;)

And I refuse to live my life in fear, as much as the news wants us to, and hopefully I can pass that onto our son. You are correct that you should be careful however!

I might not be big into meet and greets, that's more of an issue of time, plus you have to understand my wife isn't into this Internet stuff at all, it has nothing to do with thinking any of you are crazy (wellllll.....lol j/k :P ).

it has nothing to do with thinking any of you are crazy (wellllll.....lol j/k :P ).

It should with me! :rotfl:

I don't buy into the internet crapolla either. People on the streets can stalk you and follow you home if they want to. On the WWW, it's more of a hassle to do that.......

Yea, it's much more of a hassle through the WWW, I'm more worried about the guy walking down the street...lol

On that note, I had meant to remove some of the personal stuff in the signatures and profiles, thanks for reminding me...lol ;)

And I refuse to live my life in fear, as much as the news wants us to, and hopefully I can pass that onto our son. You are correct that you should be careful however!

I might not be big into meet and greets, that's more of an issue of time, plus you have to understand my wife isn't into this Internet stuff at all, it has nothing to do with thinking any of you are crazy (wellllll.....lol j/k :P ).

It's not the same world you grew up in..or maybe I should say at least not the same world I grew up in. That being said...
I don't live in fear either..and I probably have more reason to do so than some. I have a son that puts on a badge and works in a city that has been blown up by terrorists. Only teaching my younger two to take the proper precautions.. whether it's in a virtual sense or real life, that's part of what we parents do, so they don't live in fear.

Chris,
I kept meaning to respond to this thread. You son is a cutie!!! I just hate it when people say they don't want to bring their young kids to WDW until they are old enough to appreciate it...In my eyes they're never too young.

Thanks!

Exactly, how could you not bring your child to the Happiest Place on Earth(TM)...lol!! ;)

My friends always said we should have put our kids in modeling, but I wouldn't want them exposed to that industry, and frankly it's very time consuming and cut-throat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter