• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remy Passholder Preview

Apologies if this has been addressed several pages back.

When I click on the link, the primary & registered guest that show up are people in my Friends & Family but not me. I am currently chatting about it.

I know I got a Recovery Annual Pass earlier this year, and the CM at that time mentioned something about the AP systems switching over. Does the fact that it's a recovery AP have anything to do with my problems, I wonder? Or is this just a typical Disney IT mess?
Mine is a recovery AP too, maybe this is it?
Curious if anyone who got the “this AP is already linked” message was able to book after talking to a CM. I tried the AP hotline but kept getting the "all circuits are busy" thing. Super excited to hear if anyone is able to get this fixed!

All 3 of us have an ap, but I was only able to make a reservation for DH & I. It didn’t give me the option to select DS although he has an ap & is on my family & friends on mde. He doesn’t have his own mde account b/c he’s 3. Anyone have anything like happen?

Thank you, ninafeliz & IanDLBZF! I didn’t think to check my junk email & there it was! I guess I better start making my travel arrangements now😄!

Mine is a recovery AP too, maybe this is it?
Curious if anyone who got the “this AP is already linked” message was able to book after talking to a CM. I tried the AP hotline but kept getting the "all circuits are busy" thing. Super excited to hear if anyone is able to get this fixed!
My guess is that recovery APs are not active. Don't you have to activate them when you return to Disney?

I think I’ve registered & gotten a spot, but I have no notification to indicate as such. Did Those of you that successfully registered get an email or does it show up on your plans?

Ugh, I had that happen with the Toy Story preview. I had taken a screen shot & had a confirmation number. Never got an email confirmation. I called a few days later, was told as long as I had the confirmation number, I would get one “later” with the instructions for checking in. Never got that either. We were there on our vacation during the dates but I didn’t pursue it further. A few days later, I got a survey asking for feedback on the preview. 🤬. If you have the confirmation number from your registration, I would try calling in a few days. And if you’re going to be there anyway, I would print out what you do have (screenshot?) & show up at the appointed time. Harder decision if you’re planning a trip just for this tho. Good luck!

I have a recovery pass that’s been activated (visited last week). I’m getting the error message where I’m told to enter my passholder number and then being told it’s linked to another account.

I think I’ve registered & gotten a spot, but I have no notification to indicate as such. Did Those of you that successfully registered get an email or does it show up on your plans?

Received email and took screenshot of web page confirmation. Print confirmation is also an option.

My guess is that recovery APs are not active. Don't you have to activate them when you return to Disney?

all of our recover APs have been activated and used, but won’t work for registration. Keeps asking us to link them, but they are in our profiles both on the website and app

I did not get an email but used the link with the over an hour wait message when it opened. I only waited about 35 minutes when it became my turn and I was directed to a page to enter my AP number. When I did it said there was an error and that number was registered to a different account and to call. I have been on hold with the call for over three hours and still waiting. All I can say is it is a good thing I have an unlimited minutes cell phone plan. But if I don't get a time to ride there may be some interesting emailing to Disney about my experience.
A cast member picked up after 3 hours and 20 minutes. He verified my AP status and submitted a request for the date and time I wanted then said it would go to a review committee and I would get an email when it was verified. So now I wait for that.

We received an email but I haven't seen it in MDE.

Apologies if this has been addressed several pages back.

When I click on the link, the primary & registered guest that show up are people in my Friends & Family but not me. I am currently chatting about it.

I know I got a Recovery Annual Pass earlier this year, and the CM at that time mentioned something about the AP systems switching over. Does the fact that it's a recovery AP have anything to do with my problems, I wonder? Or is this just a typical Disney IT mess?

Mine and my husband's are also recovery APs and we have the same issue. Anybody with a recovery AP able to register? And is everyone who's having issues on recovery APs?

I'm a recovery AP and was not able to get my name listed to register. My husband came up as the primary and my son and one person in F&F came up as guests. So I registered those 3 guests. Hopefully tech support will be able to remedy this.
All 3 are AP renewals.

A cast member picked up after 3 hours and 20 minutes. He verified my AP status and submitted a request for the date and time I wanted then said it would go to a review committee and I would get an email when it was verified. So now I wait for that.

Did you have to choose from the currently available dates/timeslots? The only way we could make it work is late on a Friday or early on a Saturday and I saw those were all gone when I signed in and went through with my friends who show up on my account. I think I've already given up. I don't want to spend that much time on the phone just for a chance at a slot since we don't already have a trip scheduled.

RE: recovery APs when my (silver) booked ours earlier she was able to add me (gold) and my mom (silver recovery) to the reservation
Fwiw mom hadn’t been back to a park since reinstating her pass (we had a reservation for MK booked tomorrow but may end up canceling or no showing due to weather)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter