Request For Building/View Reminder

Maddysdaddy

DIS Veteran
Hi all.

Booked an ocean view 1br for a week in Nov - managed to convince our daughter who has her ‘Reading Week’ in university that she could study just as well looking out at the ocean than looking out at the snow here in Canada.

That said, on one of our earlier trips, we had a great room facing the ocean which also overlooked the green space where they hold the luau. Since it was so much quieter on that balcony during the day than it is when we have a room overlooking the pool, hoping I can make that room request, so it works better for my kid to have some study time.

Hoping someone can guide me on what I should be asking for (fully understanding that requests aren’t guaranteed).

Thanks.

Just bumping, in case people have been off the board due to the holidays in both Cda and the US. Thx.

Ask for Ewa tower overlooking the luau. Now- most of these are actually island garden view. I believe it's only the very top floor or two that are Ocean View.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter