Resort Swap - PROGRESS: Some POSTAL! Slideshows posted

Here's 3 of my groups:

Caribbean Beach-the sailboat is not attatched to the C-so the C can go on top of the boat, or the boat can go on the side, or whatever...
DSC_0404.jpg

Polynesian:
DSC_0405.jpg

All Stars:
DSC_0403.jpg

The rest of my groups (except 1) have been cut, just need to assemble. I'll get these in the mail by next Friday.

DB - those are great! I am excited to see the finished Poly word!! I finished mine for the Poly the other day and am in the process of finishing my last group today. I will mail by next Friday also. I think I should be able to get pix up of everything tonight...or tomorrow depending on what time we get home from baseball tonight!!

Anne, I think they look great! Again I am sorry I didn't sign up for more groups.

My research trip is complete, so I will work on these pieces and mail them next week.
S :)

I will be mailing Monday. I didn't get to the p.o. yesterday or today...got kinda busy. Everything is bagged, tagged and boxed. I am hoping to get pix up tonight or tomorrow am also.

Almost Done! Everything except 1 letter is started and only 3 more need something :)

I hope to get done and things bagged tonight and mailed either tomorrow or wed.

Thanks for the updates, guys.

I am on my way back home today, so I will be able to update what packages have been received and such.

I'm done and plan to mail today when I take DD to dance camp. I will post when it is postal.

Can someone pm me Hopemax's address- I seem to have lost it in my PM box.
Thanks,

I am still working on these. I am taking some pics tonight and will post. I have Wednesday off and hope to finish up. My mom went on vacation and took her laptop so I didn't have SCAL and I lost my ideas and inspiration. So I had to re-think my plans but love how they are turning out. (I could of brought down the home computer and installed SCAL but that was a lot of work).

I am postal first thing tomorrow morning! I cannot post pics - so going to walk you through my groups

CBR - elements - there is a library tag and a bookmark sized journal box. I seem to get layouts where a square journaling box just doesn't work so I played around with the paper I had.

Altered letters -

c - palm tree with eyelet coconuts
b - hibiscus - not happy with flowers - but don't have the right cricut cart - played with glitter glue - hope you like these.
r - beach ball - which DH did - he LOVES my cricut:lmao::thumbsup2 The letter is not attached very well so if you want you can pop it off and use it in another way that may work best for your page.

Can't wait for my return package!! Another layout ready to go!!:banana: Now on to the DCL swap!!:banana:

Yeah....I didn't get mine in the mail until yesterday. :sad2:

The week got crazier than I expected. I have had them done for so long and just sitting here.

Anyway, I quickly took pix before sending on their way and HOPE to post them tonight. I am just not promising anything!! LOL

I think the package should be arriving by Monday or Tuesday??? It was mailed priority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter