Resort Swap - PROGRESS: Some POSTAL! Slideshows posted

After seeing the DL letters as completed words, I can't resist!

I'll take the last spot in group A and group M1, letter L

I'll check back before you close.

Hi Hope can I have a spot in

Group U: any letters are fine
Group K: any letters are fine

Thanks

I would like License Plate for Wilderness Lodge. Thanks. :thumbsup2

I can fill in for letters in other groups if you need me. :)

Can I have the following groups?
Thanks,
Shawna

O. Kidani – Altered Letters
3. MIckeyTeacher- D;I

P. Kidani Village – Elements
3. MickeyTeacher- Mats

W. Bay Lake Tower – Altered Letters
2. MickeyTeacher L and T

X. Bay Lake Tower – Elements
2. MIckeyTeacher-

4. Wilderness Lodge – Elements
2. MickeyTEacher

I wanna play too! I have resisted the past few swaps but really want to play again.

Group C-any letter
Group D-
Group E-any letter
Group F-
Group Y-any letter
Group Z-
Group 1-Any letter
Group 2-
Group 3-Any letter
Group 4-

I need to look thru pics and will let you know elements soon.:)

Okay...Give me:

C: Pop Century alt. letters: P,U
D. Pop Century elements: journal box and 2 shapes

1. Polynesian alt. letters: P,Y
2. Poly elements: journal box and 2 shapes

M1. AKL alt. letters: A (thinking I'll try a thatch roof look??)
N. AKL elements: journal box and 2 shapes

U. Contemporary alt. letters: C,Y (I'm doing a monorail at the front and end of the word)

3. Wilderness Lodge alt. letters: O, W, E
4. Wilderness Lodge elements: journal box and 2 shapes

Thanks Hope!!

Sigh-I promised myself I wouldn't play as I still have my Resort swap stuff from I think 2 years ago still in the mailing envelope but its early and I'm delusional :)

I'll take the following (and if I guessed wrong on the letters let me know and I'll switch)
Contemporary (N/R) (though with that color scheme most of my convention center pics won't match but I'll make due- since I know no-one else will have that problem :)
Beach Club (H/A)
DAK Lodge (K)
Polynesian (Y/N)
Wilderness Lodge (D/L/E) (? is it 2 letters or 3)

Oh and it's all letters no elements

-Em

Could you add me to the following:

Group U - A, O

Group V - borders

and

Group X - library pocket and tag

Thanks so much!!!

FYI, guys...for some reason I am having difficulties connecting to the DIS. I had to use a proxy server, and it's very, very slow. So I'm not going to be able to update the signups until I figure out why Comcast and the DIS don't want to talk to each other. Hopefully that won't take too long, but I wanted you guys to know.

Traci, your monorail idea sounds very cute, but a word of caution from what I learned something when laying out the DL letters... On these long words, it can be hard to get them all to fit. Contemporary has 12 letters, which means if your letters really can't be wider than 2", unless we can get room by "borrowing" space from other letters. So if you think your letters are going to be on the wide side, let everyone know, and then maybe other people can make some "skinny" letters.

Sigh-I promised myself I wouldn't play as I still have my Resort swap stuff from I think 2 years ago still in the mailing envelope but its early and I'm delusional :)

I'll take the following (and if I guessed wrong on the letters let me know and I'll switch)
Contemporary (N/R) (though with that color scheme most of my convention center pics won't match but I'll make due- since I know no-one else will have that problem :) are the colors okay? I haven't spent too much time in there since the renovation, and I was trying to look at the pics on the WDW website. I was trying to decide if it was an olivey green color in the lobby, or more of a charcoal. If the colors need to change, PLMK

Polynesian (Y/N) Mycutiepatooties got the last Polynesian spot. I've opened a second group, and put you in there. But if we can't fill the second group, I could give you one of my letters and then we could make a little extra something (or we could just do the one, if the rest of the group doesn't mind us "slacking")

Wilderness Lodge (D/L/E) (? is it 2 letters or 3) 3, I just got so used to picking 2 letters for people, that's what I was doing, forgot it was 3

Oh and it's all letters no elements

-Em

Also, since some people requested specific letters, I had to move people around, so everyone make sure that your letters are what you think they are.

Okay, think I got Traci's, em's and ILOVEMYKIDDOS requests, but double check my medicated brain.

I'm opening groups, as they fill, and will continue to do so through Sunday. On Sunday, I'll start removing empty groups and plan to close this out on Wed.

Hope, I'll take the last letters in WL. How much space is left over for an extra shape?

Traci, your monorail idea sounds very cute, but a word of caution from what I learned something when laying out the DL letters... On these long words, it can be hard to get them all to fit. Contemporary has 12 letters, which means if your letters really can't be wider than 2", unless we can get room by "borrowing" space from other letters. So if you think your letters are going to be on the wide side, let everyone know, and then maybe other people can make some "skinny" letters.

Hope, thanks for the advice. What do you think? It would look cute to have the monorail at each end and I can put my letters on top of it but I do think it will be more than 2 inches. I hate to ask everyone to make "skinny letters"...maybe someone has an idea in mind already. I don't want to step on any toes.

What is the last day of signups? I want to prevent the oops I did not order enough problem that I had once when the group grew at the last minute. Thankfully another swapper had what I was short of so it all worked out. Thanks.

Hope, I'll take the last letters in WL. How much space is left over for an extra shape?

Space shouldn't be a problem here... Wilderness might go across the top of a page, and Lodge on the bottom. So we've got 24" to get 10 letters, including a shape so that is 2.4" each. And there is plenty of room for a shape on the bottom. But I realized, I forgot the S...so there are three letters for the last spot. :goodvibes So that's 9 letters/24" = plenty of room.

A note for the Wilderness Lodge letter group, if 3 more people want to join, I can drop everyone down to 2 letters pp, and one person will make a letter + icon.

EDIT: DUH, there are 10 letters in Wilderness, I can't count today. I think it should still be plenty of room. I, E, L's lend themselves to being skinny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter