Resort to resort transportation

CaptainRogers2021

Earning My Ears
Can anyone give me suggestions for resort to resort transportation? Have a breakfast dining reservation before any parks open at Riviera and am staying and VGF.

Your best option would be Uber/Lyft. Relying on Disney transportation would be risky, as busses don't start running until ~1 hour before park opening. How early is your reservation?

Your best option would be Uber/Lyft. Relying on Disney transportation would be risky, as busses don't start running until ~1 hour before park opening. How early is your reservation?
I agree - rideshare or taxi will be the most practical. Using Disney transportation, you'd be looking at bus from VGF to DHS, then Skyliner DHS to CBR, then transfer to the Epcot Skyliner to Riviera. IF DHS opens at 8:00 that day, then early entry would be at 7:30 and transportation would start running around 6:30, so you might make it. But if DHS opens at 9:00 that day, EE would be at 8:30, and transportation wouldn't even start until 7:30. I'd plan on rideshare (Uber, Lyft, Minnie Van) or taxi.

What time does MK open? From VGF its easier to walk, bus or monorail over to MK and take the Riviera bus direct than head to DHS. If that won't work I would definitely use ride share.

What time does MK open? From VGF its easier to walk, bus or monorail over to MK and take the Riviera bus direct than head to DHS. If that won't work I would definitely use ride share.

While it is pretty simple to get to MK from the GF by monorail, boat or walkway, none of those will be as foolproof as rideshare or taxi.

Cut to the chase and pay to get dropped off precisely where you need to be at that time of day, I think.

I agree - rideshare or taxi will be the most practical. Using Disney transportation, you'd be looking at bus from VGF to DHS, then Skyliner DHS to CBR, then transfer to the Epcot Skyliner to Riviera. IF DHS opens at 8:00 that day, then early entry would be at 7:30 and transportation would start running around 6:30, so you might make it. But if DHS opens at 9:00 that day, EE would be at 8:30, and transportation wouldn't even start until 7:30. I'd plan on rideshare (Uber, Lyft, Minnie Van) or taxi.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter