Reusing old refillable mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The absolute state of the world today when people feel brazen enough to seek moral validation to steal soda, of all piss-ant petty schemes, from strangers on the internet and are given enthusiastic approval by those strangers. Class has nothing to do with it. I grew up poor and my father would have beaten my butt if I took something I didn't pay for.

I'm much more concerned about the "state of the world" that justifies trashy behavior than the "state of the world" that calls it out. The "state of the world" is such as it is because we have too little shame, not too much.

Asking if the refillable mug policy is length-of-stay or lifetime is a legitimate question. Saying you know that the refillable mug policy is length-of-stay but you don't care, you're going bring it back on multiple trips as long as you can get away with it, is embarrassing.

@Lilsia and I agree on this, and we don't agree on anything.
We agree on things, it is just fun to have interesting discussions with you. :duck:

I didn't see the OP ask if they could steal soda. Maybe you could quote it for me, or maybe it was deleted, I can't seem to find it.
"Do the mugs have a chip in them" refers to the RFID chip that Walt Disney World uses to enforce the length-of-stay policy. This question means "I know it's supposed to be length-of-stay, but as long as the mugs don't have the chip in them, Disney can't bust me on it so I'm going to be able to get away with it."

"Do the mugs have a chip in them" refers to the RFID chip that Walt Disney World uses to enforce the length-of-stay policy. This question means "I know it's supposed to be length-of-stay, but as long as the mugs don't have the chip in them, Disney can't bust me on it so I'm going to be able to get away with it."
Or it COULD mean “it’s annoying as hell when I have to wait three minutes between fills after I realize that stupid cup only holds about 5 oz of soda if I put any ice at all in there. Maybe I just won’t bother.”

But assuming everyone is an entitled soda thief is more fun maybe. Sure seems like a possibility on this thread. (And again I say, it continues to. amaze me that we ever have any repeat visitors here…)

if my mug works when I walk up to the machine I’m using it. I’ve never had that happen outside of my stay dates. But I’ve still tried.

I applaud Dcgc2B's honesty.
Too many Karens on this board.
People do what they do.
Enjoy the moment you're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter