Ribbon Swap--COMPLETE

The group list has been updated. I've sent out my info to everyone except Erin (her PM box is full ;)). Please check your groups. Thanks

My groups are good:thumbsup2 Little suggestion - how about making one big random ribbon group but doing it like the scrap paper groups - you send in 5 ribbons and get 5 back (but not your own)? I was just thinking about the poeple in the group of 3:) But I'm equally happy to leave as is:goodvibes

My groups are good:thumbsup2 Little suggestion - how about making one big random ribbon group but doing it like the scrap paper groups - you send in 5 ribbons and get 5 back (but not your own)? I was just thinking about the poeple in the group of 3:) But I'm equally happy to leave as is:goodvibes

I'll chat with Rachel and see what she thinks ;)

If we put the groups together, there will only be six people because wdwm and I are in both. I'd prefer to leave it as is, but I appreciate the suggestion. :goodvibes

My groups are good...pm box is unloaded, but I have your info!! ;) You don't need mine, right...or do you want it anyway?

BTW - got the card today...thanks for thanking me!! And, you are welcome! Love ya sista!!!!

My ribbon order arrived today and I was one reel short:headache: because they ran out of stock. I can make up the quantity with two shorter pieces, but I will label that as coming back to me so no-one has to work around it except me. Sorry:guilty:

My ribbon order arrived today and I was one reel short:headache: because they ran out of stock. I can make up the quantity with two shorter pieces, but I will label that as coming back to me so no-one has to work around it except me. Sorry:guilty:

Mazda that stinks! Sorry for the problem, I hate when stores do that!

my groups are good!

thanks Erin for being my buddy!

I'm all bought, cut and wrapped:goodvibes I just need some $$ for the return postage and I'll be mailing:thumbsup2

my ribbon is all ready to go! just say the word and I can ship!

I'm all bought, cut and wrapped:goodvibes I just need some $$ for the return postage and I'll be mailing:thumbsup2

Awesome, thanks! Sorry I didn't catch this earlier.

My ribbon is all bought just need to cut & package :)

Thanks!

my ribbon is all ready to go! just say the word and I can ship!

Thanks for checking in!

You guys are more than welcome to mail whenever you're ready. :goodvibes

I have all of my ribbon; I need to cut and bag it.

I'm hoping to get to the PO on Friday for the $$ for this and the holiday swap:goodvibes then I can mail next week (or Saturday am if I feel energetic:rolleyes1)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter