Riddle me this!

I'll make my bid for the last poster award ..... sure I'll have to
wrestle it back again !

The kids are beating me up to get on the computer.
smash.gif

You know guys... if I wanted (and had a competitive streak - which I SWEAR I do NOT have! LOL!)... I could do this last poster thing with a vengeance... as I have the west coast time on my side.... outlast, outwit, outsurvive!!! Heck that could be my new RIDDLE motto!

But I won't go there... because I am NOT competitive. Honest. I mean it. :p :rolleyes: :teeth:

Originally posted by DixieDreamer
You know guys... if I wanted (and had a competitive streak - which I SWEAR I do NOT have! LOL!)... I could do this last poster thing with a vengeance... as I have the west coast time on my side.... outlast, outwit, outsurvive!!! Heck that could be my new RIDDLE motto!

But I won't go there... because I am NOT competitive. Honest. I mean it. :p :rolleyes: :teeth:
That's cool, Dbl D. :teeth:

Believe it or not.....this is the FIRST time I could get in today...the tech center said...."if it happens once, it could happen again", so I guess this is my fate.....fear not, I don't give up easily! I even had TWO answers for todays riddle....but alas....does the day end on the East coast oe the West coast? I'll take a shot and PM anyway......after a few coronas or layered Margaritas (VERY close to getting one of those now), one coast may start to look like another!!!

Good night/day all!

LTM/Valerie :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter