Riddle me this!

LOL!

Love it, Sis!!!!! :)

I guess I better get over there soon and see what mayhem y'all are causing there!!! :teeth:

Have a GREAT day all...

I am...

rootin',
tootin',
commutin'...:)

<marquee direction="left">
an42.gif
</marquee>

Mornin' to all!!!! :wave: No thong here either. :eek: Yikes!!!! An alternate dbl?? Cool!!! :)

Stay warm, be careful shoveling or blowing.

Webpage looks great, Bernie, thanks much for the work you put in on it, very helpful.

LOL, DAN! You are like me...Get the alternates BEFORE the real answer!

Not sure what comes after a hat trick, but I am hoping to get it!!:p Just sent another pm that I am sure will be correct! Hey Dan, are you a yard man?

Good morning all! I've sent 2 pm's. The first I got told that someone else had also sent in that answer but I got the dreaded IHSEIM but also the carrot that he might be persuaded! So I've got my fingers crossed that the Riddle Meister takes pity on this poor queasy riddler!

No thong for me either!:eek: But I have ordered my video just in case others want to wear one!;)

Kitty, I hope that the males in your family are feeling better soon and that you don't get it.

Boots good luck with the dentist today.

Gail, glad to hear that you had a good time in NY!

LOL, That's what I figured! I think I know which alternates you had!

I sent in 2 correct answers, and I only get one pair of pants! I protest, I wanna daily double!!!! And a thong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snow...........can you believe it......I wake up.......ok I woke up late............but I woke up and to what snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning everyone!!

Good morning, Riddlers! :) I think I got at least an alternate answer correct - and without any help! But it remains to be seen if Bernie will reward me. ;)

Bernie - the RiddleCon page is great!

No thong for me! I hesitate to even wear a modest swimsuit in public, so there's no way I'd show that much of my butt! On the other hand, IF I were to reach my weight/size goal by then...who knows! :teeth:

Baboo! ALTERNATE Pants!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Marsha!
You're right - you should have gotten the double!
dailydoublelogo.gif

Dan! A HAT-TRICK for you!!!
pdCPDIS0001.jpg

Diane! You are on a roll too!
6.gif

Nancy! ALTERNATE pants for ya'! :)
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

LauraK! ALTERNATE pants!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Sis!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Chip!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Marsha - I'll have to ow you those thongs - I'm at work and can't seem to get in to most of the places that have thong pictures!!!! :eek: :teeth:

Dan Murphy - you got the official answer too!

You are a riddlin' maniac this morning!

Four-bagger for ya'!

6.gif

Good Morning, Fellow Riddlers! :wave: I have a couple of guesses to send, for today's riddle.

Good job on the RiddleCon site, Bernie! It's very helpful to have everything in one place.

If you were out of the wind yesterday, that bright, gorgeous sun actually felt warm! A perfect day to drive to Toronto for the DIS meet. It was great to see Kim and her Dh, but we missed you Kathy and hope you are feeling better soon!

Boots, good luck at the dentist and Kitty, hope your family is feeling better quickly. Maybe I shouldn't "hex" myself by saying this, but our family has been very healthy this winter!

Welcome back Gail! Glad you had a good time in NY.

Today it's back to another dreary day of more snow falling ~ this will surely be known as the "never-ending winter"!

Have a good day today everyone! :sunny:

Just sent in a PM for DH! My root canal is in the morning at 10:45. Wanted me to wait one more day if possible. Told me that if I got in too much pain to come on in. Hmmmm, guess I can wait one more day! Kitty I promise you I did not send you my men folks illnesses!

I'm glad you liked our limerick, OK. You might be interested in reading about yourself on the Let's Tell a Story thread. he he he he he :eek: :o ;)

PM on it's way. Think I have this one.

DD 11 is home today. She's running a temperature and getting spots. I think she has Chicken Pox. She's never had them, so I'm pretty sure it will be a long week for me! :teeth: I'm also turning another year older on Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter