Riddle me this!

Good morning everyone!

Bernie... two other ideas. For a really FUN time for the whole family AND a pretty dang good meal too - why don't you make ressies to do the "HOOP DE DOO REVUE" at Fort Wilderness!? I had a ball in December doing this - and the humor is fun and there is NEVER a dull moment! Be prepared to be entertained! A thoroughly enjoyable evening! Another suggestion is the Coral Reef Cafe at Epcot. It has a new cook (previously at the California Grille if I am not mistaken) and the fare has gotten better there... and viewing the big tank of fish while eating is fun. The kids have an "I spy the fish" identifier that keeps them entertained really well. It would be a quieter meal - but the food was good last time I was there.

Sending my continued thoughts and prayers for mickey and her family. Congratulations to Gail and Elaine on posting achievements! And congratulations Bernie to your team on your success through the season so far! It must be because you are getting so skinny - light and quick on your feet! :)

I guess I should clarify - lol.......she wants to spend under $150 per night - I just looked up whats available in the Entertainment book -she can get the Ramada in Norwood for$72 a night plus it includes a buffet breakfast.

I just don't want them to end up in a roach motel in a bad part of town.....

Good Morning Everyone,
All this restaraunt talk is making me hungry.

Our favorite character meal is Liberty Tree......I'm not crazy about character dining, I always think its too rushed, but the food at LTT is wonderful!!
W/C is also a lot of fun.
We went to CG on our trip in 01 and were not impressed at all.....the only thing it has IMHO was a great view...but then that was even obscured by those wanting to see the fireworks...

A busy, albeit rainy day here....back to the flooring place for more samples, a bunch of honey-do things on my list today...and it looks like the first time in recent memory that we will all be home for the evening...with NO PLANS!!!! I'm thinking about swordfish on the grill....mmmmmmmm

M65 continued good thoughts for your mom. Diane, your family is in my thoughts too.

LK and E! hope the weather holds out for both of you this weekend.

I can't believe it's almost Friday...where DID my week go???

John......:)

Good morning OK and the Corral

I have an early patient 2-3 times a week for the next few weeks so I won't be able to stay as long.

Way to go, Glo. Your very own pants!

Glad to hear from Valerie and that she can visit with her mom.

Laura, I would have concerns about Matt being an umpire too. Maybe he could do the youngest games. My DB was a little league umpire when he was in high school in the 70's. Someone "accidently" broke a window on his car with a rock after a game.

OM, I know about 2 mortgages. We have one on our home and a bigger one on DH's office.

Kim, I like your new tag. I just hope that John doesn't see it.

Bro, great job on your soccer season.

I sent a PM and was told by OK that it was correct, but I haven't seen pants yet.

Diane, forgot to mention prayers and good thoughts for your DSM and friend.

BTW, my most fun meal ever was at the Prime Time Cafe but I thought the food was average and there were no characters. I laughed until I cried.

Did I miss posting your pants, Sis??? Sorry about that! :)

<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Oh goodness how could I have FORGOTTEN the prime time cafe as a recommendation!!! LOL! It is one of my all time favorite "fun meals" at WDW too! I second Breezy's suggestion!

Marla! Nakey no more!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

DblD!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Credit Man!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Pumba!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Kathy!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

DblD - I LOVE HDD!!! We went there during our family reunion and just howled!!!! That's a great idea!

So is Prime Time, Sis - though I'm a little nervous about the food there!

Stephanie - swordfish on the grill sounds yummy. That's one of our favorites here! Salmon too! :)

I love talking about these restaurants.....maybe I shoud venture over to the Restaurant Board, eh???? Elaine - glad you could "piggyback" on this!!! :)

Sis - good luck with that patient! :)

'Morning, Credit Man! :)

Have a WONDERFUL day, everyone! :)

I am....

rootin',
tootin',
commutin'...:)

fan27.gif
</marquee>

Nagle! :wave: Nice to 'see' ya'! :)

sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Good morning all! Thanks for the pants Bernie! Now I have something to wear to work this morning!

Congrats on the win against the whiney refs!

Glad to hear that there is some good news about Val's Mom! I'll continue to keep the family in my thoughts and prayers.

Diane, I'll do the same for your DSM and friend. And here's a {{{HUG}}} for you!

I'm another one hoping for sunny skies here this weekend! DD and I have Guide camp this weekend, and it's so much easier when it's not raining!

Bernie, we haven't done many character meals, but we did do 1900 Park Fair last trip and we all loved it! Captain Hook was there that night, and he was just a riot! I can't believe that your kids are going to be too old for the characters! I didn't know there was such a thing! Even Len's DB, who goes with us, enoyed the characters at dinner that night, and it's almost impossible to find his inner child!:rolleyes:

Bernie... no worries about the food at Prime Time - there are two very good low carb options on the menu. The pot roast is good - just pass on the potatoes and ASK For more veggies! (earn points with your aunt or uncle!). Also they have a salmon that is wonderful and again... just ask for more veggies! I had the salmon in December at the DIS lunch meet there. It was very yum. :)

WE also found Prime Time food to be a bit better this last trip. We love to do that one with kids! EVen grown kids get a kick out of the "play" there! Once DS and I had to wear bibs and continue to wear them when we left!:rolleyes: WE were naughty!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter