Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

As we near April 30 (excitement!) I am working on some adjustments to the chart to incorporate the morning and afternoon distributions, and eliminating turnstile information since it is no longer necessary to be in the park to get the pass.

I assume that backup BGs are only distributed in the afternoon. Can anyone confirm how they do it at DHS? Assuming that is correct, I'm looking at the following chart format:

View attachment 570745

Looking forward to rising again on Friday!
It would make sense that the back-up groups would only be given out with the second group. I'm looking forward to seeing if we can "play from home" with the new arrangement. Need to get back in practice. 😂

As we near April 30 (excitement!) I am working on some adjustments to the chart to incorporate the morning and afternoon distributions, and eliminating turnstile information since it is no longer necessary to be in the park to get the pass.

I assume that backup BGs are only distributed in the afternoon. Can anyone confirm how they do it at DHS? Assuming that is correct, I'm looking at the following chart format:

View attachment 570745

Looking forward to rising again on Friday!
Shouldn't it say 12pm not 1?

I now have the option to join a boarding group in the app. Of course it wont let me right now, but it's nice to see that option available.
I walked through the process this morning. I got to the point where I create my party and got the "No Park Reservation Found" screen. It will be interesting to see if you can create your party before 7:00 AM on the day of your reservation.

I walked through the process this morning. I got to the point where I create my party and got the "No Park Reservation Found" screen. It will be interesting to see if you can create your party before 7:00 AM on the day of your reservation.
Disney world app has been preselecting party based on reservations. Hopefully Disneyland app is updated to do the same.

Disney world app has been preselecting party based on reservations. Hopefully Disneyland app is updated to do the same.
We're going to WDW in July, and I can see my park reservations in the app. To date I don't see my DLR reservations in the app. Like you, I hope there is way to add them, or that they get added automaticaly.

We're going to WDW in July, and I can see my park reservations in the app. To date I don't see my DLR reservations in the app. Like you, I hope there is way to add them, or that they get added automaticaly.
Oh dang, my DL trip isn't until August, so I don't have tickets or reservations yet. Didn't realize the park reservations weren't under the My Plans section.

Rise opened today for cast member previews. Boarding groups are being called. I hope everyone there is having a great day today. Enjoy the ride and the park! What an exciting day!

Oh dang, my DL trip isn't until August, so I don't have tickets or reservations yet. Didn't realize the park reservations weren't under the My Plans section.

The reservations for DLR look like this in the app:

The QR code you need is mailed to you. You can also have them resent by going to the link. Why it's not available in the app? 🤷‍♀️

Sadly no, not found under My Plans. This is the main page when you first open the app. And you can only see what's the next soonest reservation. Can't see them all.

View attachment 570878

The QR code you need is mailed to you. You can also have them resent by going to the link. Why it's not available in the app? 🤷‍♀️

Sadly no, not found under My Plans. This is the main page when you first open the app. And you can only see what's the next soonest reservation. Can't see them all.
I'm so glad I saw you posted this. Thanks! I was clicking straight through to Tickets and Passes and My Plans and was wondering why my reservations weren't visible anywhere like they used to be when I had my FlexPass. Never even noticed it's displayed right on the main page! 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 570878

Either I'm getting old, or this view wasn't available in the app a few days ago. I may be mis-remembering. Now I see that it clearly is. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I was watching some vloggers walk around GE and they said it was down and will not be coming back up the rest of the day.
Really? Its down for the rest of the day? That's terrible! Opening week doesn't look good for rise I hope it improves by Friday. Does anyone know what group it got up to? I heard it went up to the 30 range

Either I'm getting old, or this view wasn't available in the app a few days ago. I may be mis-remembering. Now I see that it clearly is. 🤷‍♂️

It's also the most not obvious up front placement honestly:rotfl2: . Like even I went to My Plans first after making my reservations and was like oh. It's on the main page. Whoops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter