ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renée H---$92-$20363-210-AKV-Feb-0/17, 56/18, 210/19, 210/20- sent 3/11, taken 4/4

Heartbroken..

Renée H---$92-$20363-210-AKV-Feb-0/17, 56/18, 210/19, 210/20- sent 3/11, taken 4/4

Heartbroken..

Oh no. I’m so sorry. :( What is going on with ROFR lately? It’s like they were buying back next to nothing for a month or so, and now they’re buying back a ton. As I proved, just keep trying. One will sneak through!

Sorry to hear that. It seems like they changed the formula last week. This is the 5th or 6th taken since late last week. Keep trying.

Prices increased, 75 points minimum to get benefits - they may want to have points to offer at another onsite resort and AKV seems to be the main choice.

Sorry to hear that. It seems like they changed the formula last week. This is the 5th or 6th taken since late last week. Keep trying.
Won’t find a price like that though right? Being new to this should I expect that prices could be in this ballpark at some point again?

Oh no. I’m so sorry. :( What is going on with ROFR lately? It’s like they were buying back next to nothing for a month or so, and now they’re buying back a ton. As I proved, just keep trying. One will sneak through!
Thanks... do you think prices will just keep going up? Is it even a possibility that we can see AK come down in there again?

Thanks... do you think prices will just keep going up? Is it even a possibility that we can see AK come down in there again?

It’s hard to say. Overall, BLT has come down recently. I don’t watch AKV as closely. It really depends on the seller and how quickly they want to unload a contract.

It’s hard to say. Overall, BLT has come down recently. I don’t watch AKV as closely. It really depends on the seller and how quickly they want to unload a contract.

I noticed this too. Trying to get a BLT contract and there are quite a few out there with my UY. Just waiting for the right price. I'm curious why it's come down, but who knows.

I noticed this too. Trying to get a BLT contract and there are quite a few out there with my UY. Just waiting for the right price. I'm curious why it's come down, but who knows.

Because it is overpriced at $140+. Heck, I think it is overpriced above $120pp. My opinion doesn’t mean squat though if people are willing to pay it. I bought less than a year ago for $100pp which was low at the time. However, I think that $30+ more per point is ridiculous. I will just sit and wait until prices come down. Well, after I get my deposit back when DVD takes my SSR contract. I wish I could call them and tell them to go ahead and take it already because I’m over waiting. :( I’ll probably hear back about it when I’m in Vegas which is fine by me! More money to gamble with!!! Just kidding. I’m too cheap!

IMO BLT has come down a little and every now and then a really low dollar per point passes but...if you look at the past ROFR threads you can get a good idea what the “passing ROFR” price is for BLT .

I wonder whether this ROFR activity is perhaps indicative of a delay in the Riviera construction? If it is delayed, then it makes sense to me that DVD would be a bit more active in executing ROFR’s. But who knows? It’s still more random than not.

I do agree they seem to be particularly interested in contracts with <75 points, which again makes sense to me given that this is the new direct minimum.

Still waiting on my PVB decision.....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter