ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to take a page from your book on a stripped small BRV with deferred closing to 1/2022. :)

I offered asking and SELLER pay closing. They came back with minimal (and I mean minimal) counter PP but wouldn’t bite on closing. Going to pass. Too high for a stripped 2042 contract. If you can do this on a loaded contract, you give me hope there are still some deals (even if few and far between) if I remain patient!
DH would very much like me to stop finding such good deals LOL! This was just spur of the moment and I actually got another deal the week before asking a seller to pay MF's and they are.

I just don't give up and neither should you!

Keep at it!

I think it probably will. This what the emails says

This impact will include, but is not limited to:
  • Inability to book Disney Vacation Club Resort Accommodations and Exchanges (including Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Concierge Collection, RCI, etc.) online or via Member Services
  • Inability to bank Vacation Points online or via Member Services
  • Inability to make a Dues, Loan, or Escrow payment
  • The temporary closure of Member Accounting, Member Administration and Member Services
  • Inability to start or finalize an Add-On Membership Purchase
  • Inability to access areas of the Disney Vacation Club website that require a login including the Member Dashboard
😳 I have one in closing and one should be done ROFR any day now. This is not ideal!!!

mrsclark---$164-$35168-200-BCV-Jun-0/20, 203/21, 200/22, 200/23- sent 6/10, passed 6/30

Hoorary!:stitch: I also corrected the string to show that 3 points were banked from 2020 into 2021.

One down, one to go - I am hoping they get to review the second contract which was sent to ROFR on 6/21 before they close down from 7/8-7/20 or that will make my wait really long! But I know something submitted on 6/21 is probably right on the edge of making it before the shut down - it will be a close one... Just one more thing to make this process longer...

Jules123---$114-$18969-150-BRV@WL-Aug-0/20, 287/21, 150/22- sent 6/9, passed 6/30

Doing some celebrating today! My first DVC contract! Now hoping things go smoothly and we can have our points before the 7 month mark for our first trip home in May 2022!

$129-$-160-AKL-Dec-36/20, 320/21, 160/22- sent 6/14, passed 6/30

I'm shocked we passed ROFR so quickly and is currently in the estoppel 1-2 week time frame per the resale company! We are headed on vacation and with it being a Holiday weekend I expect the full 2 weeks. Just so excited we passed!!

$129-$-160-AKL-Dec-36/20, 320/21, 160/22- sent 6/14, passed 6/30

I'm shocked we passed ROFR so quickly and is currently in the estoppel 1-2 week time frame per the resale company! We are headed on vacation and with it being a Holiday weekend I expect the full 2 weeks. Just so excited we passed!!
I'm hoping that mine will pass this week too since it was sent 6/15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter