ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am obsessively watching my email and regular mailbox (I pointed my ring doorbell at the mailbox, so I can watch my daily delivery. And, I run home at lunch to grab it. LOL!).
If you don't have USPS Informed Delivery, I highly recommend it. You can see what is in your mail earlier in the day via email. That might be what you meant already, but just in case I thought I would share. It is such a cool (and free) option.

scottiesumms---$106-$12180-100-SSR-Jun-19/22, 100/23, 100/24- sent 6/23

New to the boards and DVC and resale, and I have to say all this information was incredibly helpful! shoutout to everyone for their willingness to share their expertise. Hoping to hear about ROFR soon!

Last edited:
Divehard---$120-$20148-150-BWV-Apr-0/22, 259/23, 150/24, 150/25- sent 6/27

Divehard---$135-$9250-60-AKV-Oct-0/21, 49/22, 120/23, 60/24- sent 6/29

Purchased 2 contracts this week. I probably could have made a better deal on them but I got what i wanted and they were pretty well loaded

Anyone noticed the sponsor has over 700 listings again? About 2 weeks ago it was in the low 600s, maybe around 610. Then it has been slowly increasing daily....and as of today they have 709 listings on their site. It's definitely an interesting trend to watch.... 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter