ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we just can't help ourselves 😎. Yesterday afternoon a new CCV listing popped up in our Sep UY. It's a loaded 200 point contract (103 points banked from 2020, 400 points coming 9/1/22). Priced at $165 pp. I mean how could we resist, right 😂???

We put in a full price offer as we've had two taken at $160 and $161 (with seller paying MF's) and don't want to lose it to ROFR over a few hundred dollars. It's still in the range that they are taking, but of the 5 contracts we've signed lately this is the one I'm most excited about. So far, we've lost 2, have one that I'll be shocked if it passes (another $160 pp - though on this one we are paying MF) and another with a fair shot besides this one. Never give up, friends! They can't take them all!!

We signed everything last night, and I'll post the string once it's gone to ROFR - probably Monday.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Good luck! That is a great loaded contract and price. Prime example of how great buying resale is.

I think with all the buybacks that Disney can take them and sell them on quickly for a profit that’s still worth the effort.

$60-$80 pp at Saratoga is still a sizeable profit. With all the contracts that adds up quick.

Well, we just can't help ourselves 😎. Yesterday afternoon a new CCV listing popped up in our Sep UY. It's a loaded 200 point contract (103 points banked from 2020, 400 points coming 9/1/22). Priced at $165 pp. I mean how could we resist, right 😂???

We put in a full price offer as we've had two taken at $160 and $161 (with seller paying MF's) and don't want to lose it to ROFR over a few hundred dollars. It's still in the range that they are taking, but of the 5 contracts we've signed lately this is the one I'm most excited about. So far, we've lost 2, have one that I'll be shocked if it passes (another $160 pp - though on this one we are paying MF) and another with a fair shot besides this one. Never give up, friends! They can't take them all!!

We signed everything last night, and I'll post the string once it's gone to ROFR - probably Monday.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Best of luck! I saw that one last night as I've been stalking the CCV resales but looking for an August UY. That's a great deal.

I have one pending at ROFR at $164 since 3/14. It's going to be close but I'm hoping to at least hear next week so that I can move on if need be. Just stalking to be ready just in case.

Best of luck! I saw that one last night as I've been stalking the CCV resales but looking for an August UY. That's a great deal.

I have one pending at ROFR at $164 since 3/14. It's going to be close but I'm hoping to at least hear next week so that I can move on if need be. Just stalking to be ready just in case.

I've been stalking June CCV's for a while. Had 2 taken a month ago, and 3 sitting in ROFR review right now. Glad we're not looking for the same UY! Best of luck!

I think with all the buybacks that Disney can take them and sell them on quickly for a profit that’s still worth the effort.

$60-$80 pp at Saratoga is still a sizeable profit. With all the contracts that adds up quick.
Thing is the direct price is now $200 at SSR and VGF is $207. People will go for VGF I see no sense in why Disney is buying back SSR or AKV for that matter.

I've been stalking June CCV's for a while. Had 2 taken a month ago, and 3 sitting in ROFR review right now. Glad we're not looking for the same UY! Best of luck!
Thanks and right back at you. There are several new June ones showing up in the last day- have fun!

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Good Luck!

I assume (sorry if I’m wrong) that if you buy SSR that you will use them as SAP and not strictly stay at SSR? If using them as SAP then VGF makes more sense direct due to the lower dues but also the higher resale price.

I guess it depends on how you use your points. I think a lot of people buy at Saratoga because they love Saratoga rather than just for SAP.

I go by the idea on that you buy where you really want to stay

I guess it depends on how you use your points. I think a lot of people buy at Saratoga because they love Saratoga rather than just for SAP.

Yeah or at least you buy where you don’t mind staying.
Even though I think that SSR have nicely renovated rooms their main pool really stink so my SSR points are only for SAP and I assume most others are too. Hands down i would use all of my points as SAP if I had to.

We bought at SSR summer of 2020 after the remodel of the room because the 1 bedroom now has 3 sleeping surfaces so each of my kids can have their own bed! We plan on using them at SSR most of the time with hopefully some trading into BLT!

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

We're Sept UY too... definitely harder to find contracts with that UY. Grab it when you see it! Good luck with ROFR.

Correct, VGF great value SAP contract, 10 years more than SSR too

I am excited about my 50-point VGF add-on. My husband and daughter love VGF. I will likely pass the contract on to my daughter eventually. I imagine we’ll split stays from time to time, but I mostly liked the SAP idea.

Our travel plans are really inconsistent so if I can use them for Riviera even…wow, that’d make me really happy. Or Hilton Head because we are that much closer to it and can be flexible with availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter