ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may. I think ROFR is purely about numbers. If the waitlist for VGC direct is as long as people say it is, and the difference in price between direct and resale is large enough to garner enough of a profit, then I think it’s possible. But the resale price would probably need to fall below $200pp IMO, especially in this economy. I can’t wait to see what VDH will debut at!
When we bought into VGC in 2019-2020 - ROFR happened several times at 165-175. We finally passed at 175.

DVCKing---$150-$40238-250-CCV@WL-Sep-0/21, 140/22, 250/23, 250/24-Seller Pays MF 2022- sent 12/29, taken 1/4

That was another very quick no! Hahaha they are trying hard to keep that price up!
It's almost as if the ROFR lady was laying in wait for those three $150 pp CCV contracts. There's one more left. Are you going to give it a shot?

It's almost as if the ROFR lady was laying in wait for those three $150 pp CCV contracts. There's one more left. Are you going to give it a shot?
I’m trying to do some creative negotiations on the last one. All three were the same seller and they have been available for awhile. My problem is that the 250 points were already a little more than what we were looking to add on so I don’t really want to offer more than list. Kinda Hoping the ROFR monster gets distracted by the $140 contract that is in their office too🤣

DVCKing---$150-$40238-250-CCV@WL-Sep-0/21, 140/22, 250/23, 250/24-Seller Pays MF 2022- sent 12/29, taken 1/4

That was another very quick no! Hahaha they are trying hard to keep that price up!
I don't know if they're TRYING to keep CCV prices up. It's probably more that they're trying to keep up with demand. I would never buy CCV direct at $250pp but it is a sold out resort and has the longest contract length and is the last resort without resale restrictions.

I don't know if they're TRYING to keep CCV prices up. It's probably more that they're trying to keep up with demand. I would never buy CCV direct at $250pp but it is a sold out resort and has the longest contract length and is the last resort without resale restrictions.
And a decent point chart. You'll never see a point chart like that again for a new DVC resort.

I believe this is the reason. I bought direct recently and the guide told me a lot of buyers are still interested in CCV.

And a decent point chart. You'll never see a point chart like that again for a new DVC resort.
@Pens Fan and HIRyeDVC

Agree with you both. Lots of upside owning at CC! I’m just not willing to pay direct prices!
I believe this is the reason. I bought direct recently and the guide told me a lot of buyers are still interested in CCV.
It's also pretty low in annual dues. Of course we haven't even talked about how amazing Wilderness Lodge is as a resort. No one, not even Disney, makes resorts like these anymore. CCV for the win!

ArmyChaplain Matt---$65-$9918-120-HH-Aug-0/21, 0/22, 204/23, 120/24- sent 1/3

First one outside of Disney World, take me up to 720 points, across 5 resorts and 6 contracts. Also have 4 UY but each has their own purpose!!! Can’t wait!!
nice, i had offered mid $60s but double loaded with no reimb for 22 or 21 banked, no takers, but it's heading there and quick. We shall see if HH recovers/stablizes with the WDW 2042s this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter