ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I want to stay at the new resorts yet, BUT I know I want to at least have the option! :D

You can use the points you already have to stay there, either way. Triple the amount with a bank/borrow. I wouldn't base my buying around this. It's hard to imagine Riviera or Reflections rehab (ha) will be so massively more awesome than the 14 existing DVC resorts that it's worth worrying about.

It's unlikely to have anything to do with ROFR either. DVD will buy it back if it's too low or they feel they can flip it for a decent amount regardless of other factors. Just buy what you want when you're ready to buy and don't worry about it :)

You can use the points you already have to stay there, either way. Triple the amount with a bank/borrow. I wouldn't base my buying around this. It's hard to imagine Riviera or Reflections rehab (ha) will be so massively more awesome than the 14 existing DVC resorts that it's worth worrying about.

It's unlikely to have anything to do with ROFR either. DVD will buy it back if it's too low or they feel they can flip it for a decent amount regardless of other factors. Just buy what you want when you're ready to buy and don't worry about it :)

Ah yes, I see what you are saying for those who have points already. My problem is I don't have any other points yet!

Ah yes, I see what you are saying for those who have points already. My problem is I don't have any other points yet!

Whoops, sorry! I still doubt it'll be worth any sort of premium, but I do understand not wanting to be left out of the option. If you're serious about buying, you may as well get an offer in now, right?

$150/pp. The one I just sent I offered $155/pp. Wondered if that was low too but guess taking my chances.

Never pay extra just to try and dodge the ROFR monster. It eats what it wants, when it wants, regardless of how much you feed it. :) Good luck!

Whoops, sorry! I still doubt it'll be worth any sort of premium, but I do understand not wanting to be left out of the option. If you're serious about buying, you may as well get an offer in now, right?

Never pay extra just to try and dodge the ROFR monster. It eats what it wants, when it wants, regardless of how much you feed it. :) Good luck!

You’re right of course! What will be, will be. I’ll just hope for some pixie dust :tinker:

My fault! The OP did say she had points already, so you were answering to her. I didn't think of it in that way since I don't have points yet. The new restrictions did push me to submit an offer, but I have been thinking about it for awhile. We shall see what happens!

My fault! The OP did say she had points already, so you were answering to her. I didn't think of it in that way since I don't have points yet. The new restrictions did push me to submit an offer, but I have been thinking about it for awhile. We shall see what happens!
Congrats! Stay on your broker to make sure things move along (seller signing and returning the docs) so they can submit it ASAP. It has to be submitted by Friday.

$150/pp. The one I just sent I offered $155/pp. Wondered if that was low too but guess taking my chances.
darn it we offered $150 too now this makes me think that it will be taken i should've stuck to the 158 they were asking for.

Well, we just closed on our first contract (SS 130) less than a month ago and just submitted a contract to purchased another (SS 160)! Got a little caught up in the beat-the-19th frenzy, I guess. :) I don't think it'll matter much in the end, but we were planning to purchase more again soon anyhow, so we figured we get it in under the wire.

I'll make an official, properly-formatted post once it is actually submitted to Disney for ROFR. We JUST signed our part today and sellers are still signing. So, hopefully submitted very soon. Then we'll see how it goes.

Both are SS and Feb UY, so it'll be a nice/easy addition if it works out. (We already rented out all of our first contract points for 2019 plus the front-loaded points. This one doesn't have any loaded/banked points to deal with though.)

Rangerpooh---$120- $24,394- 200- AKV- Dec- 0/18, 200/19, 200/20- sent 1/15
(price includes closing cost)

Rangerpooh---$100- $30,000- 300- AKV- Oct- 17/18, 300/19, 300/20- sent 1/15
(price includes closing cost)

Double trouble, congrats! Would you please click the link in post #1 to reformat those for the list?

***DH really feels that this one will be snatched up by Disney

As a DH, myself, I assure you we have no idea what we're talking about. ;)

Hi everyone!

This thread can be an invaluable tool for buyers looking for some help when researching the most up-to-date prices for DVC contracts on the resale market, so I encourage everyone to post their contracts when they are sent to Disney, no matter if they are big, small, or in-between :)!

If you would like me to post your details, PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK TO GENERATE YOUR DATA STRING OR I CANNOT ADD YOU (yes, I am being totally mean this round!):

https://rofr.scubacat.net

Just plug in all of the relevant data and post the resulting string in its entirety.

If you would like to double-check your entries after using the tool, just know that I need your username at the front and all data in the following order:

DISname---Price per point-Total cost (Price per point x # of points + Maintenance Fees to be paid at closing + Closing fees)-# of points-Home resort-Use Year-# of points available first year (banked or not),# of points current year, # of points following year, and year after that, followed by Date Sent for ROFR.

Please include any other details such as whether the seller is splitting closing or paying current year's MFs. We assume that the buyer pays current year MF and closing, so no need to add those details in writing, only to the total amount.

Then come back and post whether you passed or not using the tool again so that your completed string looks like the sample below. Or I will chase you down! Just kidding. But, in the spirit of helping everyone who uses this thread as a resource, please do let us know whether or not Disney waived your contract so that the data is complete. Please do not simply post that you passed, as I cannot comb through the thread to find your contract.

Sample:https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...ost-for-instructions-formatting-tool.3615204/

pangyal---$144-$33296-219-VGF-Aug-113/14, 219/15, 219/16, 219/17- sent 8/24, passed 9/16

Please note that I cannot add you if you are missing any of the above details or if your contract has not yet been sent.

Here is a link to old ROFR list threads:

January 2013 - June 2013 at the bottom of page 161
July 2013- December 2013 ROFR List
January 2014-June 2014 ROFR List
July 2014-December 2015 ROFR List
January 2015 - July 2015 ROFR List
September 2015- December 2015 ROFR List
January 2016- March 2016 ROFR List
April 2016- June 2016 ROFR List
July 2016- September 2016 ROFR List
October 2016- December 2016 ROFR List
January 2017- March 2017 ROFR List
April 2017- June 2017 ROFR List
July 2017- Sept 2017 ROFR List
October 2017- December 2017 ROFR List
January 2018- March 2018 ROFR List
April 2018- June 2018 ROFR List
July 2018- Sept 2018 ROFR List
Oct 2018- Dec 2018 ROFR List

Saw this on The timeshare Store website, I was surprised it was still there at such a low cost on 1/8. I called, signed the contract, it was sent for ROFR the same day.

DanCio---$95-$16957-160-SSR-Jun-0/17, 0/18, 49/19, 160/20- sent 1/8
This is very similar to mine. JereMary---$96-$17835-180-SSR-Feb-0/18, 3/19, 180/20, 180/21- sent 1/7
Good luck to you!

I would have to go back to look up the details to post officially, but my VGF August 150 point contract was taken last week. Fingers crossed on the new one that got sent yesterday for ROFR.
What was the price point on that 150 at vgf? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter