ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ML_LovesDisney---$120-$36825-300-BCV-Mar-0/18, 29/19, 300/20- sent 12/14, taken 1/15

Another one bites the dust. Again, we are the seller, but Disney exercised ROFR yesterday. Also, no one called us, my husband called today to speak to resale broker and found out. 32 days in ROFR

belleincanada---$120-$21078-170-BWV-Dec-42/17, 7/18, 170/19, 170/20- sent 12/17 - EDIT: taken 1/17

We're on Day 30. First time attempting to get DVC. I feel like it's going to get taken. But I'm also trying to keep expectations low so that if we do get it, it's a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:
belleincanada---$120-$21078-170-BWV-Dec-42/17, 7/18, 170/19, 170/20- sent 12/17

We're on Day 30. First time attempting to get DVC. I feel like it's going to get taken. But I'm also trying to keep expectations low so that if we do get it, it's a pleasant surprise.

I have one similar to that with a APR UY and no points until 20. Submitted the same day and still no word. I have another one in the hopper if this one gets taken, but would just like to know either way. Good luck with yours!

mrsap---$90-$19500-210-SSR-Oct-0/18, 0/19, 210/20- sent 1/15

Hey guys! So we’d like to extend our summer trips an extra week, so we are looking for our 3rd contract to give us extra points! I have pretty much NO confidence that this will pass, but we aren’t in any rush.

Good luck to everyone!! pixiedust:

Last edited:
ML_LovesDisney---$120-$36825-300-BCV-Mar-0/18, 29/19, 300/20- sent 12/14, taken 1/15

Another one bites the dust. Again, we are the seller, but Disney exercised ROFR yesterday. Also, no one called us, my husband called today to speak to resale broker and found out. 32 days in ROFR

Worked out well for you; bummer for the buyer. Crazy that $120 is too low for partially stripped BCV.

mrsap---$90-$19,500-210-SSR-Oct -0/18, 0/19, 210/20- sent 1/15

Hey guys! So we’d like to extend our summer trips an extra week, so we are looking for our 3rd contract to give us extra points! I have pretty much NO confidence that this will pass, but we aren’t in any rush.

Good luck to everyone!! pixiedust:

Good luck! Could you please reformat that with the link on post #1 for the list? It does increase your odds... Albeit very slightly ;)

Well, Darn! My 160 pt BWV contract for $115/pt just went to Disney on 12/27/18. Now, I know they will take it! My gut told me to offer more, but I listened to my pocketbook!

It's not taken until it is. Often seemingly more appealing contracts are waived vs. seemingly worse ones that are bought back. It all depends on what DVD is looking for. Good luck!
Well @ScubaCat, you were right!
It passed ROFR in 20 days (with points banked into 2019-(I did pay the MF on those pts))! I'll post details later!

Last edited:
Good luck! Could you please reformat that with the link on post #1 for the list? It does increase your odds... Albeit very slightly ;)

Sorry, I didn’t even see the link! I just copied and pasted what was written and filled it in!!! Funny, I actually felt my luck increase after posting the correction! Thanks for the tip!!! :D I’m going to need all the luck I can get with this one!!

Well @ScubaCat, you were right!
It passed ROFR in 20 days (with points banked into 2019-(I did pay the MF on those pts))! I'll post details later!

Congrats! Price is just one of many factors. A few dollars extra probably wouldn't have made a difference anyway, and believe me you'll need that later the way they're raising prices on everything. Heh.

Sorry, I didn’t even see the link! I just copied and pasted what was written and filled it in!!! Funny, I actually felt my luck increase after posting the correction! Thanks for the tip!!! :D I’m going to need all the luck I can get with this one!!

60% of the time, it works .. Every time!

DduzDis---$118-$18285-150-BWV-Apr-0/18, 0/19, 150/20- sent 12/14, taken 1/16

It’s official. I am actually relieved. We found a better contract in the event this was the result. I'll post that once we get submitted.

Last edited:

It’s official. I am actually relieved. We found a better contract in the event this was the result. I'll post that once we get submitted.
Sorry :( do you think you will get another one in in time?

I put another offer in today so I would think so. It is a bummer that this part is not over, but I do like the new contract better.

Yeah. The waiting game again :/ if our 2nd attempt gets taken we will just try again though. We are trying to accumulate more points for a sept 2020 trip so we have nearly a year to make this happen :)

Dang. Good luck on your next one! I wish they would have told you sooner though.

Awwww nuts, I mean I'm happy for you for your new better contract! But I'm waiting to hear about BWV too and everyone I know has not gotten theirs so far :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter