ROFR Thread January to March 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they are still plugging through the week before we submitted on the 17th and still taking nearly 30 days. This wait could be a long one even for a waiver... I was hoping for a quicker decision if they waive, but maybe not.

ashmagash---$133-$21770-150-BCV-Mar-0/18, 177/19, 150/20- sent 1/9, passed 2/6

It finally happened!! I called my husband to let him know the good news and he told me "I'm so happy for you" :rotfl2: One day he will love Disney as much as I do...

That is hilarious!! And congratulations! DW and I love Disney as much or more than our girls...that might be worse (and is why I am here again). :cool1:

It finally happened!! I called my husband to let him know the good news and he told me "I'm so happy for you" :rotfl2: One day he will love Disney as much as I do...

Sounds like a smart man.. happy wife happy life.. :laughing:

We have been on 3 cruises the last couple years.. never spending more the a day or 2 in the parks.
I almost died of shocked last month when my DH turned to me and said he missed the parks. :eek:
They do come around eventually. :rotfl2:

That is hysterical! Thankfully my husband is just as addicted as I am!
Congratulations!

adais---$150-$25212-160-VGF-Jun-0/18, 84/19, 160/20- sent 1/7, taken 2/5

i knew it was going to get taken now to see if we just go with renting or if DH wants to do a second one

I'm sorry. That was a good price.

It sounds like your husband has been speaking to mine...

Mine too, haha!

We have been on 3 cruises the last couple years.. never spending more the a day or 2 in the parks.
I almost died of shocked last month when my DH turned to me and said he missed the parks. :eek:

We had a great cruise+WDW vacation in August 2017. We already had a February 2018 trip booked, and at the end of our August 2017 trip, DH turned to me and said, "6 months? That seems like so far away." Our last trip was a little over 2 months ago, our next trip is in a little over 2 months, and DH regularly brings up our April trip, what he's looking forward to, and asking our girls what they are looking forward to most. So ... when we have our drought of WDW between Xmas 2019 and summer 2020, he'll probably be ready to buy somewhere ... Reflections Rehab?? HAHAHA.

So ... when we have our drought of WDW between Xmas 2019 and summer 2020, he'll probably be ready to buy somewhere ... Reflections Rehab??

Our last was Sep 2018 and our next scheduled is Thanksgiving 2019 and here I sit waiting on ROFR for the next add-on.... Your thinking may not be far off. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter