Roll call for May 22nd Western

Originally posted by Jdubbs
Hi everyone, I am in the process of making name tags for our meet so we will know who we are speaking to..We are nearing our 1 month away date... I am trying to get Tanya to pack,because I am packed already. Keep checking the board as more info will be posted. See ya soon!!!

How thoughtful of you....thanks! :~)

Leslie:Pinkbounc

Really, I do. Now. Once I get them I will likely think how silly I was to be fretting for them so, but at the moment I just want them in my hands.

Anyone who booked with All Seasons please yell (ok, post) when you get your docs for this cruise, okay? Please?

Impatiently waiting here, too, Fred! I'm looking forward to the get- together in the Walt Disney Suite for the All Seasons customers. On our first cruise, my sister and her hubby were curious to see the WD suite so we went by there as we were disembarking. I felt too sneaky and wouldn't really go in so I didn't get a good look. I can always dream about one day being in there.

Lori

I keep hearing about all these people cruising after us getting their docs already, and I'm jealous. I too booked through a travel agent (here locally), maybe that's the difference?!?! I'm calling my TA today....I know she said it could be 2-3 weeks prior to the cruise, but I'm impatient!

Tink, I'd call too. I've had mine for a couple of weeks. There was a thread on the boards of people on the 6/5 that have received theirs.

Now Now Princess Tink I got mine today via UPS so yours must be coming soon...As our fearless leader of our meet I say all is calm..But I am mad that I didnt get an upgrade...Less than a month to go kids..

Only 28 days to go yea!!

I have been working so much OT lately, that I cant wait to finally be able to relax!

Leslie:Pinkbounc

Just bumping up. I have made tremendous progress on my packing list, just getting together some of the odds and ends. One thing that has been a bit time-consuming is that we did not dress formally on our four-day cruise last year, so it has been a bit involved to get everything for the four of us to dress formally on this one. Although I have gotten most items at great prices and I am really excited at the prospect of getting some good photos onboard.

Hmmm, still waiting on those documents..........

I called the TA Friday afternoon. Unfortunately, my TA was out early and I had to deal with a very rude unpleasant lady.....I'm so glad she's not me TA, I would of been a little ticked. She said my documents just arrived in their documents dept and that they would have to confirm all information on them prior to allowing them to be sent out or picked up. We opted to pick them up as nobody is home during the day to sign for them, and they will not leave them without a signiture. So, I'm leaving the office early today to pick them up......actually to take my DS(6) to the doctors, but we'll make a side trip to the TA's office. Poor little guy has an ear infection (we suspect), I hope we get it taken care of and it don't come back between now and vacation.

Little pixie dust your way so the ear infection will clear quickly. I'd hate for the little guy to have it come back during his cruise.

Just wanted to let those of you who booked through All Seasons know I got my docs today!!!:hyper:

Originally posted by IFlossU
Just wanted to let those of you who booked through All Seasons know I got my docs today!!!:hyper:

Thanks for the info. Let's see, you are in Arizona. I am in Alabama. All Seasons is in Florida. You got your documents. I didn't get my documents. Okay, I see a couple of problems here.........;)

Patience, the virtue I don't have!

P. S. Did they come through the mail or UPS or ?? I can't remember for certain how All Seasons sends them, but I think it was USPS?

Yay, IFlossU!!! I'm in Louisiana and didn't get mine yet either. I hope they do come by USPS because my mail carrier delivers at my home and my business. She always brings me anything she thinks I may be looking for or what won't fit in the box at home. I really need this vacation!!! Documents will help me hang on just a few more weeks.

Lori

Sure enough he had an ear infection in both ears. We think it's allergy related, he takes Zyrtec daily....as do I, one of the benefits of the Midwest :rolleyes:. So, we're trying something different with his allergy meds, along with a strong dose of antibiotics. He's already feeling better with just having 2 doses behind us.

I picked up our documents today, woohoo!!! Finally I have them in my hand. However, I made the mistake of taking DS to the TA's office with me. I had to drag him out of there, literally! They strictly specialize in cruises, so they had statues of ships everywhere....completely decorated in nautical decor. He said no I'm not going anywhere.....I'm staying here until we go on vacation! He was so funny, or at least for the first minute.

Relax everyone..Looks like we are all receiving our docs around now...My UPS guy just left them outside and didnt even ring the bell!!Remember the meet info is on the first page of this thread and we hope to meet everyone...Is everyone flying in on Saturday?? I will be in on Friday and staying at Boardwalk Villas and willing to cram in Universal and the Magic Kingdom leaving me exhausted for Sat...But it will be worth it..I just cant wait to put on my shorts after this long cold winter..

We're flying in Friday morning and will just bop around Orlando all day. My husband can't miss a visit to Bass Pro Shop. We may try to do one of the dinner theater things, but we haven't really discussed that yet. We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Select by the airport which I had gotten on Priceline for $39. After the cruise we are going to stay at Pop Century for a couple of nights and hit our favorites at WDW. Looking forward to Mission:Space and Mickey's PhilHarMagic. They weren't open yet last year for our WDW trip. We won't head back home until Memorial Day.

Lori

Flying in late Friday night. Staying at the Airport Clarion. Got it thru Hotwire for $36.

PrincessTink - what area of Missouri are you in?

MO Disney cruiser, we live in Lawson, MO (approx 30-45 minutes north of Kansas City). It's a very nice area. I grew up in KC, so it took a little getting used to. My DH is from this area.

We are flying in Thursday, arriving around NOON. I've been mapping out a plan of action. Let's see Thurs AK then off to Epcot, Fri MK then off to MGM then back to MK. My DH keeps giving me this look, I don't think he's very impressed.....but we were at WDW for 6 days last year and did not even step foot into the parks, my DS and I are in withdrawal. DH tells me that don't mean he has to go, remember we can spend hours at swimming in SAB. I told him we'll see......we have to at least spend 1 day at the parks (DS says he really wants to go to MK and MGM, and I want to go to Epcot). By the way, we're staying at the Beach Club Villas. We're flying back to MO the evening after the cruise, we figured that would give us a chance to go to DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter