Roll call for May 22nd Western

Hi Everyone!!

We are gettting really excited! We have also decided to do the Captain Marvin's stingray excursion. I called and reserved it last Thurs. I hope my DD (7) does ok with it. It was her and my DH's idea that we do it. I am just kind of going along.
Any one else staying at the Ron Jon Cape Caribe? We hope to get there early to make use of the great pools that I hear they have.

Jdubbs, I don't think I mentioned in my earlier post that we have late seating for dinner. I also notice that I may have left off that my DH is also coming along. I only had DD out beside my name. For some reason he would let me leave him at home this time. :)
My brother and his wife and DS (5) and our parents will also be with us. This is my brothers first cruise so he is bouncing off the walls!!

i am a rookie to the site so i am not sure of the code but she is a girl. = high school freshmen cheerleader

We will be coming to the meet if it does not conflict with our surial appointment. We don't let anything interfere with our mud!;)

Hi all!

We visited Stingray City last year through Captain Marvins & thouroughly enjoyed it. We also bought the dvd they made of our visit, which turned out great!

Leslie:Pinkbounc

Hi Leslie Tiiiiigergirl I think our meet is more important than mud on your face!!!We are getting close everyone:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm ready.......I wish we were leaving tomorrow! I'm afraid to start packing, for fear that I won't be able to stand it!

Hi Everyone!

Called today to see if we had a room assignment, not yet. I thought surely by now they had assigned rooms. I may check back at the end of the week. Anyone else here waiting for a room assignment?

I've already started packing. I put the cameras, film, swimsuits etc... in a special place in my bedroom.

It at least makes me think it's getting closer.

It's just not getting here fast enough.

Count us in too! It'll be me, mother, mother's b/f, and sis. I tried posting an attendance on Passporter.com, but it seems everyone has found this site :) . Can't wait to see you all there!!!

Hi Lee ..Hope you can make our meet....I am already packed!

Once again the meet will take place in the Promenade Lounge on Deck 3 on Monday May 24th, the day we are at sea.Here is the list of attendees
Jdubbs
Tanya
MO disneycruiser
RAC
Princess Tink
nativefl
tiiiigergirl
luvindisneyworld
cbwgators
gizzy15
jnsdgs
scyruslee
IFLOSSU
jskelton83
Biker68
Lori1035

So far this year, we are considering renting a convertable in Key West & driving around & hitting the beach.

Just walking around Grand Cayman,as my son wants to participate in the Hidden Mickey search which is around 1pm & then doing the Beach Break in Cozumel again.... however the Jeep excursion sounds rather fun!

Leslie
:Pinkbounc

The docs are starting to come in. My mother just called to gloat. She got her docs yesterday.

I need to tell hubby to watch for UPS.

Got mine yesterday..Hi Leslie I booked capt. marvins for stingray city at GC...solo..Just going to beach it with the girls in Coz..Rest is up in the air.

Originally posted by Jdubbs
Got mine yesterday..Hi Leslie I booked capt. marvins for stingray city at GC...solo..Just going to beach it with the girls in Coz..Rest is up in the air.

Hey & Thanks...

We did Captain Marvins last year & were quite impressed!

We havent gotten our docs yet & am starting to feel a little jealous of the rest of you!

... 38 days left.. woohoo!!

Leslie:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter