Roll call for May 22nd Western

Well going to be doing first disney cruise here on the 22nd. arriving in town early to do the Cape and some stuff. then driving over and dropping off car to hit the runway... and wooohoooooooo is gonna be a long over due honeymoon for us both. when we got married had to go back to work soon after. so saved and here we are. :earsgirl: :earsboy: and ya know... they say...:tongue: so..... well can be reached at my email . we both work as nurses. . and i am in to photograpy and we both love to read. nite owls both so getting used to early days will be a start.. the countdown is on... see ya there... so first sea day at 2 pm?? where???::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Hi Biker68 its on deck 3 at the promenade lounge. I will add you to the meet!!

I filled out the info requested on the order form (on-line), and received an invoice number but, have not received an email for confirmation or anything. Should I be concerned?

We're planning on doing the Half Day trip (10a-1p).

While my son made friends easily on our first cruise, I thought I might try to find a "penpal" for my son, maybe another boy with similar age and interests. He will turn 9 in a couple of weeks. Anyone with child(ren) who might be interested in exchanging some posts or emails online to get to know each other a bit before we cruise? :wave2:

Thats great Princess Tink.I have the same ressie!!! I didnt receive any conformation yet..

Hi Everyone!

Still no cabin # or docs yet. We are also on the Captain Marvin's
half day (10-1). I booked it over the phone and I am not sure if they gave me a confirmation or not. I am planning on calling just to double check and make sure we are listed. Maybe we will be all on the same boat. :)

I will call to confirm when we get closer to time. I did a print screen of the order (with invoice no) just in case. Glad to see there will be a few familiar faces on our excursion.

Hey Rac and Tink. I think we should move our meet to sting ray city.. if we could only get Modisneycruiser to join us:rolleyes: what do you say Joanne

Originally posted by Tinkmom
While my son made friends easily on our first cruise, I thought I might try to find a "penpal" for my son, maybe another boy with similar age and interests. He will turn 9 in a couple of weeks. Anyone with child(ren) who might be interested in exchanging some posts or emails online to get to know each other a bit before we cruise? :wave2:

I like the idea.. my son is 10 & in the fourth grade. He loves skateboarding, rollerblading & video games. I can PM our email if you like?

Leslie

That sounds like a great idea. I don't think my son has ever rollerbladed or been on a skateboard -- his main physical activity is swimming -- but he is a serious video game fan!

This will be our second cruise. We did the four-day Wonder last fall. I am literally counting down the days until we leave!

Susan

John, I would love to, BUT DD says absolutely NO WAY. To quote "They call them stingrays for a reason!"

I know better, but try to convince a 13 year old. They know everything........

Hi, everyone! Count us in, too. This will be our 4th DCL cruise for hubby and I and the 3rd for the kids. I have a DD14 and DS11. My husband and son have booked the Capt Marvin's trip also. They are going on the 11:15 trip while my daughter and I just do a city tour. We're both "white" girls so we don't get on too well at the beach. My husband will be diving at Cozumel. He has booked that through Eagle Ray.

I'll put the Dis meet on our schedule.

Lori

Hi Lori.. The list keeps getting bigger as time gets closer...Wecome to our crew..I will put you down for our meet. The list is located on this thread..:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi All,

This will be our first cruise ever and we are very excited. It will be me, DH, DS(7), and DD(5). We are all veteran WDW visitors and can't wait to get on board. Especially since we got an upgrade!!!. We went from an 11 to an 8 and will be in room 5018.

Can't wait to meet everyone. See you on board.::MickeyMo

Hi TN dunns. we also have dd at almost 5..welcome to our crew...

TNDunns are you from Tennessee? We are from Waynesboro, TN. My 4 year old nephew is coming with us.

Hi everyone, I am in the process of making name tags for our meet so we will know who we are speaking to..We are nearing our 1 month away date... I am trying to get Tanya to pack,because I am packed already. Keep checking the board as more info will be posted. See ya soon!!!

Who all has received their documents? I'm still waiting. Did anyone else book through All Seasons Travel?

Lori

We haven't received our documents yet. We just got our cabin assignment on Sunday. We booked an 11 GTY and got an 11. Oh well, I am just happy to be onboard and on vacation! :) I did find out that Disney sent our docs out to our TA on Monday so maybe we will get them in a week or so.

Originally posted by Lori1035
Who all has received their documents? I'm still waiting. Did anyone else book through All Seasons Travel?

Lori

We also booked through All Seasons & havent recvd our docs either....but dont worry, my husband callled & they said it was too soon. I think they said we should recv them 3 weeks prior.

Leslie:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter