Rollcall!!! PLEASE NO CHIT CHAT

1)Name: Carrie
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): none
3)Male or female: Female
4)Age: 33
5)Location: Oregon
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: I've been to WDW 2 times and I've been to DL more times then I can remember!
8)Why are you on the singles thread? to meet new friends
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 7
10) Include a picture (optional): I just returned from wdw in this pic, what a tan!!
me.jpg

me2.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: I'm going to WDW on 12/16, can't wait. My DS14 is bring a friend so i get some solo time! :woohoo:

1)Name - Ken
2)Nicknames used - goofeyken
3)Male or female - male
4)Age - 37
5)Location - Tulsa, OK
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - 10
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - to meet new people.. disney princess maybe?
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - 2
10) Include a picture (optional)
me-2.jpg

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know

1)Name - Ken
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - runrdude
3)Male or female - Male
4)Age - 56
5)Location - Philly burbs (Bucks County)
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - widowed (8 months):sad1:
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - WDW-5 times; DL - twice
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - you never know!!!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - 9.5
10) Include a picture (optional)-can't find a recent one - I'm the one taking the pictures :confused3
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - love photography; used to coach cross country and track (trying to get back into it), coached 2 All-Americans :yay:

1)Name: Jon
2)Nicknames used: john boy, johnny boy, and EM in DIS chat
3)Male or female: Male
4)Age: 31
5)Location: Alabama
6)Current availability: single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: between 15 and 20 to WDW. I have yet to go to Disneyland.

8)Why are you on the singles thread?: To possibly meet up with some other singles that like going to WDW.

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: I guess I would say about an 8
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2785/4106064929_71663bf23a_m.jpg
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: Let me get back to you on that one.

1)Name -Dawn
2)Nicknames used tsmami2-on aim
3)Male or female - female
4)Age - 38
5)Location - Upstate NY (Colonie)
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - separated 5 months
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - WDW-10
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - taking a chance
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - 9
10) Include a picture (optional)-can't find a recent one - couldn't figure out how to post one, so made my avatar my picture.
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - love too read and listen to music. I play just about all the games on facebook lol

1) Valerie

2) Val, Vallie

3) Female

4) 31

5) West side of Indianapolis

6) Single

7) I've been to WDW more times than I can count... I'll guess around 50 times

8) my house is decorated in what I call "classy Disney", meaning I mostly have artsy / architectural sketches up

9) I just put some pics on the photo thread, but will add another here

PICT2088.jpg

1)Name Kathy
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)
3)Male or female Female
4)Age 35
5)Location Ontario, Canada (about an hour north-east of Toronto)
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) single, never married
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland DW: lots DL: 0
8)Why are you on the singles thread? to meet people like myself with an affinity of all things Disney
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 8ish
10) Include a picture (optional) see avatar (I'm the "older" one;))
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know
I am the lucky mom of one awesome 18 year old daughter.

1)Name - Julie
2)Nicknames used - Jewel
3)Male or female - Female
4)Age - 46
5)Location - Central Pennsylvania near Harrisburg
6)Current availability - divorced
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland DW - 5 DL: 2
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - To meet people people who understand why I am on the Disney board all the time. :rolleyes1
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - 7
10) Include a picture - see avatar
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know. - I have lots of interest some of them inspired by the various sections of the Disney board.

1)Name Nichole
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) disneydiva
3)Male or female Female
4)Age 28
5)Location Greensboro, NC
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) Single, no kids, but 2 adorable godkids ;)
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland 1st trip to Disneyland next November; 5 trips to DisneyWorld
8)Why are you on the singles thread? I wanted to get info from other singles and be able to find friends who might want to meet at parks if we are there at the same time
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 5. Even my dog has Disney chew toys
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know I love to read anything that relates to DisneyWorld.

1)Name - Heather
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) - Thumper_Man's Wife
3)Male or female - Female
4)Age - 29
5)Location - Rio Rancho, New Mexico
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) - Happily Married
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland - Been to DL twice and WDW only once...Will be going for the 2nd time in 2010! :woohoo:
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - I'm a newbie and was looking through past threads and thought this would be a great place to meet others on the Disboards.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - Probably about 7-8
10) Include a picture (optional) - See reply by Thumper_Man and you will see a pic of me. I can't get my computer to cooperate at the moment.

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - I love to travel and experience new adventures.

1)Name: Christine K.

2)Nicknames used : Chriskre:flower3:

3)Male or female: Female

4)Age 40 something;)

5)Location Miami, FL:cool2:

6)Current availability: single:love:

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld:
More than 50:goodvibes
Disneyland None yet.

8)Why are you on the singles thread? To meet other single Disneyphiles:grouphug:

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney... Probably an 8 to 9:teacher:

10) Include a picture (optional) Don't know how to post pictures. :3dglasses

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know:
I'm a nurse, Things that I love: to travel to the World and beyond, my cats, ebaying, the beach and hanging out with good friends. :dance3:

I'd love to meet other Disneyphiles at the World sometime soon. :upsidedow

1)Name Karyn
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc)
3)Male or female female
4)Age 55
5)Location west suburban Chicago
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married) divorced / single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland about 15 times to Disneyland and (guessing here) about 50 to WDW
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Going on my first solo trip soon, want to get to know people
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld 8 - 9 I'm the resident expert on all things Disney - but you couldn't tell it from my house.
10) Include a picture (optional) don't know how and none recent
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know I would love to get to know people here.

1)Name Judy
2)Nicknames used mickeyworld
3)Male or female female
4)Age 55
5)Location North Carolina
6)Current availability widowed
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland too many to count plus 4 cruises
8)Why are you on the singles thread?I want to go on a solo trip and meet people who love Dis
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...9 since I haven't converted the entire house and haven't moved to Florida YET
10) Include a picture will later....
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know :
I would love to get to know people here. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter