2) Kat
3) Female
4) 21 until Jan 25th!
5) New York
6) Single
7) 7 trips so far...
8)Why are you on the singles thread? See #6 :rotfl:
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney 10+++++
10) I'm looking for some good DISboard friends!! ;)

1) Jeff
2) DonaldRocks or whatever you wanna call me
3) Male
4) 23
5) Orlando, FL
6) Single
7) Countless times to WDW, havent been to DL yet:rolleyes1
8) Because I'm single:)
9) 10
10) Send me a message and you will get a pic of me
11) Anything you want to know, just ask:)

1)Scott
2)They call me tatersalad. lol
3)Male
4)39 for a few more months anyway
5)Broken Arrow, OK
6)Divorced
7)DL twice, WDW too many to count(used to work in Epcot)
8)well because I am single
9)9
10) See Below
11)Ask Away

scott-joshua.jpg

1)Name: Melissa
2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc): Mrs.Disney World
3)Male or female: Female
4)Age: 20
5)Location: Tamarac, FL
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married): Single :-(
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: 40
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Im am trying to look for a single male who is a total Disney nut like me and hopefully develop a relationship.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: 10++++++
10) Include a picture (optional):

1)Mike
2)Mike, Miguelito
3)Male
4)Age - 44
5)Central Florida
6) Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld - Too many times to remember! or Disneyland - Not yet.
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Meet other Dis-fans.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld - 5
10) Include a picture (optional)
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - Every time I go to Disney, I see something new!

1)Name: John
2)Nicknames used: JC
3)Male
4)Age 39
5)Location: West Palm Beach
6)Current availability: single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland DW: Almost once a month DL: 1
8)Why are you on the singles thread? To meet people who like Disney like I do.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney: 10+
10) Include a picture: Me at work wearing old work shirt.
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know: I'm a good listener and understanding and like to enjoy life!

1)Name: Carey
2)Nicknames used: OregonGirl (my standard online forums name)
4)Age: 29
5)Location: Newberg, oregon
6)Current availability: Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: Around 10 or so total for WDW, and just a few times for DL
8)Why are you on the singles thread? Cause I'm single, sheesh. :) And cause I want to meet others who are Disney obsessed. Maybe even a man. THAT man.
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney: 10! I even have my very own Minnie Butterfly Garden. I live on acreage and have Disney'ed most of it. It is very cool.
11) Anything else: I work as VP of Production for a Film Studio, and I know Patrick Warburton (Kronk).

1)Name: Kelly

2)Nicknames used: Cupcake, Kel

4)Age: 30 (I work with kids and am told I fit right in)

5)Location: Just a tiny bit north of the Magic Kingdom

6)Current availability: newly single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland: To many times to count for the World. I frequent there on weekends. My boss doesn't understand that my job gets in the way of my 365 day a year vacation. Disneyland: Never been there, but would love to visit someday.

8)Why are you on the singles thread? I would love to meet some friends who love Disney too.

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld: Maybe a 9??

10) I hate having my picture taken unless it's with a Disney character. :)

11) Nothing I want to add, but hi everyone!

1)Name - Deirdre
2)Nicknames used - PrincessAurora
3)Male or female - Female
4)Age - As old as my eyes but not as old as my teeth
5)Location - San Francisco
6)Current availability - Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld (7 times) Disneyland (more times than I can count)
8)Why are you on the singles thread? - Meet like minded people
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney - 10 (but by my house I would say 8)
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - I write adult satire/humor as well as a Disney blog
10) Include a picture (optional)
dress.jpg

Hey everyone - just found this site and already loving it!

1)Name Robert

2)Nicknames used ( ie Dismates, etc) Anything goes except for 'Bob'

3)Male or female Male

4)Age 29

5)Location West Des Moines, IA

6)Current availability Single

7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland 4

8)Why are you on the singles thread? Oh, that being single factor. ;) Figured it couldn't hurt to meet others like myself.

9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney Probably 7 or 8.

10) Include a picture (optional) All my pics are on Facebook. Send me a message and I'll get you added there.

11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know I'm a huge goofball. I study and teach dance. Love comic books. When will we start seeing the Marvel characters at the parks!?

1)Lisa
2)ChocolateQueen (for my love of chocolate)
3)female
4)37
5)Michigan
6)single
7) 4 or 5
8)I am single looking for trip ideas.
9)10++
10) Don't know how to post a photo
11) I LOVE Disney and get frustrated when Mom asks "Aren't you to old for that?"

1)Helen
2)Hellie, H, Helenhontas, Seobaina,
3)female
4)33 (nearly 34)
5)UK
6)Single
7)WDW 5th trip coming up. DL - few day trips. DLRP just once.
8)Why are you on the singles thread? To meet like-minded people and make dis friends!
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" I'm probably a 9 or 10 - my house does look like a Disney store but then I've worked in one for half my life!
10) Include a picture (optional) - pics in my trip reps!
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to know - I love Disney & disney magic, love movies (building my own company), love the USA, love kids and I love animals - all animals but especially my cats!

1) Megan
2) Meg, Tink
3) Female
4) 24
5) Toronto, Canada
6) Single
7) WDW = 35, 36th coming up in March! DL = 1
8) Because I'm single :laughing:
9) 10 :thumbsup2

1) Stephanie
2) Stefy
3) Female
4) 23
5) London, UK
6) Engaged
7) 2 WDW & 2 DLP
8) To get to know fellow Disers
9) 8 (but will change to 10 when we get our own place)
10)
IMG_2309-1.jpg

1)Name Lynette
2)Nicknames used Netty, Netta, Nutter
3)Male or female Female
4)Age Only 19
5)Location Uk specifically Northern Ireland
6)Current availability (ie.single, divorced, widow, in a relationship, married)Single
7)How many times have you been to DisneyWorld or DisneylandNever been to Disneyland california, but i have been 12 times to wdw
8)Why are you on the singles thread?I'm at the in between age were i found that the teen board had gotten to young for me but the college board seemed to focus a lot on the college program so i decided to come on downhere and take a look
9)Scale from 1-10 your love of Disney...where a 1 is "Walt who?" and 10 is my house could be mistaken for DisneyWorld oh its probably about a 9.5
10) see avatar
11) Anything else you may think someone may want to knowNothing much other than i am pretty mature for my age last year i planned my family's enire trip everything from airport parking to universal tickets to ADR's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter